Preparing for anal

What should do to prepare myself for anal, im an anal virgin and i want to try it!

1 Like

Make sure you’ve been to the toilet before starting. Use plenty of lube, take it slow. You can start by either using fingers or a toy. If you go with a toy then make sure it has a flared based so it can’t get pulled fully inside you.

3 Likes

When having anal play allows go to tolet before starting lots of lube and start off small take your time don’t rush in to it and done worry if you don’t get stuck in straight away it a new thing to you

A tip for us we find clit stimulation help relax you body

2 Likes

Like @calie and @wingmanbdsm say, if you can have some toilet movements beforehand it’s better.
Make sure you are nice and clean incase you’d want to try rimming.
You can use a douche to clean in the passage with warm water.
Key point is to relax, if it hurts - stop wait until your body adjusts then start again. Take it slowly you dont want to do damage…
Then LUBE LUBE Lube there’s no natural lubricant there, there is lube just for anal which is thicker and doesn’t absorb as quick.
Start with a finger then another or try running a Vibrator / wand around the anus you have loads of nerve endings you’ll find it arousing

RELAX and ENJOY and pain discomfort stop

3 Likes

My OH is also new to anal play…we’ve never had full anal sex, but she definitely enjoys the extra sensations of wearing a butt plug during play/sex every now and again. I will concur on everything said so so far…lube lube lube and gently does it…and 100% clit stimulation helps. If I start licking her clit while trying to insert the plug it almost sucks it in!

Just take it slow abd see if it’s something you enjoy. If it’s not for you…that’s all good too

2 Likes

I second, third and fourth all the advice above.
I prefer clit stimulation on entry, whether it’s a toy or my husband. Loads of lube is a must but I much prefer a butt plug before any anal sex. I find it just prepares the body!

2 Likes

As the above! Try to go to the loo and/or douche beforehand.

Then lots of lube, start with something small and take it slow, letting your muscles relax as you inch in

Hi everyone, the most valuable thing for Anal play is preparation.
You should try and plan for Anal play rather than just doing it on the spur of the moment, because it can get rather messy if your inners are not clean.
Buy a decent quality Douche kit or and Enema Bulb as a first point of call.
Then plan your Anal encounter with your partner, try and avoid eating for several hours before you do it, and about 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to engagingin Anal play, flush you anus out with the Douche kit or Enema Bulb, using luke warm water.
Doing this simply allows you to have a clean Anus for the next hour or so.
When you are ready for your Anal encounter (be it using a dildo or your partner is going to peg you) be sure to warm up with some anal foreplay using some water base lube, and gently stimulate the Anus and Perineum region using your fingers, then when you are ready to enter the Anus, apply lots of lube, and enter the Anus very gently and slowly until you get used to it.
You will need to be very patient with Anal play, you may not even like it, but when done riht, it can be the most amazing thing you can do sexually.
DO NOT force anyone to do Anal if they do not want to do it.

1 Like

Anal prep can be quite important so would recommend to douche out down there beforehand so you don’t have any oops moments!

2 Likes

hi there @lexijaden123 some really great advice here. I would just add make sure that you feel fully ready to try it and that you trust and communicate with your partner beforehand and during.

Take your time and relax to make sure you enjoy it. Also would recommend trying some solo play with a suitable toy a few days before to discover what you like/dont like
hope this helps x

1 Like

Everyone has given super advice. I would just add, if your nervous putting a towel down can give you some piece of mind first time.
As everyone has said, lube. Buy good quality anal lube. Dont be afraid to reapply if you feel you need to. I usually lube up both around the anus and by insert a couple of lubed fingers. (Is you are trying dildos or anal sex people also swear by the lube applicators)

Relax, go slow, listen to your body. If it feels uncomfortable stop. If you get butt cramp take it out, its your bodys way of saying its had enough.

Also slow deep breathing and relaxing, especially whilst inserting something and anytime you feel yourself tensing up on an inserted toy etc. Makes every much easier and more comfortable.

4 Likes

We always do anal massage after I warm up the wife and she is alot more relaxed and basically your putting a little lube on your finger and start with light rubbing on and around the anal opening and then add a little more pressure you should really be really feeling good maybe slide in a finger or two and I would recommend a lube shooter too you can start with a good amount of lube and then insert penis Slow you should be ready to go good luck

1 Like

Thankyou for youre help

Hi again, i just wanted to add some comment regarding Lube for Anal, we usually start off with a shower about 1 hour before we intend to start a session, while showering we give each other a warm water Anal Douch, or Enema, using our Bulb, we then dry off and go chill out for a while, then we begin by giving each other a full body sensual massage on the bed before we start any sexual activity, this forms part of the Foreplay side of things, and during the massage we will massage the genitals, and then we move on to using our fingers and gently massage the perineum region, followed by finger insertion to get each other relaxed.
We do not us a water based Lube for Anal penetration, water base lube has a tendency of being absorbed into the skin, and it can often start to dry up, so we actually use our Massage oil instead, which is a natural product called “Pure Nature” Natural water dispersible massage oil, available from the following website, we buy it in the 1 litre tub.
edited by mod
Apologies for ranting on, but i am very passionate about helping other people, so i hope you don’t mind.
I should also mention that i have no affiliation with the above business, we genuinely buy our massage oil from them as they seem to be the cheapest place, and we also love the products that they sell.

Your welcome here to help