Product Comparison Tables

Yes!

Will hopefully be heading home tomorrow and can fill in all information required on the Inside Out then if still needed. My review is not up yet as I unfortunately had a faulty tester to start with but when working it is the best sex toy I have ever used by a mile - I cannot rate it highly enough and thoroughly recommend it.

1 Like

And any tips on how I can improve the layout would be most appreciated too. :+1:

To be honest, I don’t have any idea how you could make the layout any better. I like the addition of the pictures at the top and the layout of them. Given the large amount of information presented I think you’d struggle to make it any clearer. There is a lot there for a phone screen to display but it is all scrollable and hopefully people won’t struggle and can pick out the information and features most key to them. I think it’s great :+1:

Actually, where you have the lables again in the right (good idea) maybe a colon before them to mirror the other side so it’s clear they’re row headers rather than data as it just gets a bit confusing where splashproof only is also in bold; otherwise take bold off that and just have row headers all bold?

1 Like

I’ve taken the bold out. The left-sided colons just looked odd. :slightly_smiling_face:

I added the Melt, the InsideOut, and another ROMP since the last one in October. Is it just too big as one table? I could split out the Duo and Inside Out as a separate comparison; and maybe the Starlets and ROMPs as a lower budget one?

Fair enough, thought the formatting structure might not like it. Can “G-Spot Arm” be made bold to match the other headers then it’s very clear what’re headers and what’s data within the table?

Size, 100% your call. Could be split but I quite like all the information accessible together :woman_shrugging:t2:

I think one big table does work though :+1:

:ballot_box_with_check: Mostly complete

(updated April 2021)

The Suction Toy Round-Up
:uk: UK Edition

Duo, InsideOut,
Premium, Melt, Classic, Pro40, Liberty,
Starlet 2, Starlet, Shine, Switch

Model: Womanizer
Duo
Womanizer x Lovehoney InsideOut
Price: (Apr21) £179.99 £109.99
Available Colour(s): Black, Red, Pink, Blue Purple
Intensities: 12 12
G-Spot Arm: 10 patterns
12 intensities

12 intensities
Runtime: up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes
Charge: ~120 minutes ~120 minutes
Extra Heads: Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Waterproof: Submersible Submersible
Extra Features: Internal vibrating arm, Smart Silence, Battery charge indicator Internal vibrating arm
Storage Bag: Yes :+1: No :negative_squared_cross_mark:
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion
Instruction Manual: PDF

Model: Womanizer Premium We-Vibe Melt Womanizer Classic Womanizer x Lovehoney Pro40 Womanizer Liberty
Price: (Apr21) £169.99 £129.99 £119.99 £99.99 £89.99
Available Colour(s): Black, White, Red, Blue, Pink Pink Purple Rose Gold Pink, Blue,
Intensities: 12 12 8 6 6
Runtime: up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes
Charge: ~120 minutes ~90 minutes (though up to 120) ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes
(one of each included)
1 Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Comes with 1
(able to buy more)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Waterproof: Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible
Extra Features: Smart Silence, Autopilot, Battery charge indicator App-controlled Colour exclusive to Lovehoney Magnetic travel cover
Storage Bag: Yes :+1: Yes :+1:
(and a smidge of free lube)
Yes :+1: No :negative_squared_cross_mark: Yes :+1:
(the magnetic travel cover)
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion
Instruction Manual: PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF

Model: Womanizer Starlet 2 Womanizer Starlet (original) ROMP
Shine
Lovehoney
x ROMP Switch
Price: (Apr21) £69.99 £69.99 £49.99 £34.99
Available Colour(s): Coral, Blue, Purple White Pink Purple
Intensities: 4 4 10 6
Runtime: up to 30 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 45 minutes up to 300 minutes
(not a typo)
Charge: ~30 minutes ~30 minutes ~120 minutes n/a
(comes with Small)
Small & Medium
(comes with Small)
Waterproof: Submersible Splashproof Submersible Splashproof
Extra Features: 2 button interface (+/-) compared with the single button on the original model Starlet Comes with 2xAAA batteries, and a sachet of lube
Storage Bag: ? Yes :+1:
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion 2xAAA
Instruction Manual: PDF PDF

Duo, InsideOut, Premium, Melt, Classic, Pro40, Liberty, Starlet 2, Starlet, Shine, Switch

3 Likes

And has anyone got any better names than ‘suction toys’? Muff-snufflers, perhaps?

2 Likes

:rofl:

I prefer the one big table with all the pics at the top :see_no_evil:. Does make sense though if people have already decided between additional G-spot or not and whether top of the range or more introduction to separate them but I still like the full table as a great overall view.

1 Like

I could include both? I’ve nestled the big table in a details section at the bottom. Though I think it could do with being more obvious?

Ahh. It sent the photos weird. I’ll keep fiddling.

InsideOut additional info from manual:

Charge: Up to 120 mins
Runtime: 120 mins (though during testing at not full settings went longer without the need to recharge)
Extra features: Internal vibrating arm
Storage Bag: No

I think you go with whatever you prefer layout wise - you are the guru on forum formating! My personal preference is 1 large table, pics at top, bold font for headers and regular for table data but I think that is just personal preference and probably everyone will have a different opinion. You have collated all the information though and it is wonderful!

1 Like

That is excellent, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I’ll probably end up filling out both now I’ve done them, and people can pick which they link to (I’ll add some extra section headers, or something).

Now I just need to rustle up some ROMPers… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think they’re mostly complete. There are a few bits and bobs missing, but most of the main info is included. :+1: But if anybody can fill in the remaining blanks that would be fantastic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Suction Toys: The Big One
Suction Toys: The Side-by-Sides

1 Like

I have laid one out, and added it to the Glassery. :+1: I don’t have any to measure for the extra stats though. I did ask Brenna if she’d send me one of every glass toy so I could be super thorough and fill the whole lot in myself, but she laughed very hard and used an emoji that I think meant ‘nice try, dipshit’. :slightly_smiling_face:

Glass Butt Plugs

2 Likes

This is brilliant stuff :+1: off to finish the reviews :sunglasses::smirk::+1:

Oooh the womanizer X Lovehoney pro sounds a good buy, shame reviews aren’t showing up again :roll_eyes:

I love how you’ve done the comparison table at the top of the page btw :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Are you using a different browser now you’re on a different phone? I think there’s still a quirk where the reviews don’t show up if you’re using Firefox or Duck2Go. You can make them appear by allowing tracking in your settings (or swopping browser :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like

Yeah I was on Firefox which I must of flukily made the correct setting as they ended up appearing. Now I’m on the duck browser, I’ll have a play around in settings or perhaps wait til I get a new phone cos this ain’t mine to change everything on, think hubs is a bit narked at everything I’ve added cos he can’t find his apps as easily :see_no_evil:

Thanks again @ian_chimp you’re super helpful as usual :ok_hand:t2::relaxed:

1 Like

It’s probably time for an update:

:ballot_box_with_check: Mostly complete (though please check the details on the product pages before purchase)

(updated October 2021)
(previous version)

The Suction Toy Round-Up
:uk: UK Edition

Note:

• Womanizer now offer a 5-year warranty on all products.

(Swipe left to scroll to the end of the table)

Model: Womanizer Duo Womanizer Premium Womanizer Premium Eco We-Vibe Melt Womanizer Classic Womanizer x Lovehoney InsideOut Womanizer x Lovehoney Pro40 Womanizer Liberty Womanizer Starlet 2 Lovehoney
x ROMP Switch
Model
Price: (Oct21) £179.99 £169.99 £169.99 £119.99 £119.99 £109.99 £99.99 £89.99 £69.99 £34.99 Price
Available Colour(s): Black, Red, Pink, Blue Black, White, Red, Blue, Pink Pink Pink, Blue Purple Purple Rose Gold Pink, Blue, Lily Allen Coral, Blue, Purple? Purple Available Colour(s)
Intensities: 12 12 12 12 8 12 6 6 4 6 Intensities
G-Spot Arm: 10 patterns
12 intensities
n/a n/a n/a n/a 12 intensities n/a n/a n/a n/a G-Spot Arm
Runtime: up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 240 minutes up to 120 minutes up to 30 minutes up to 300 minutes
(not a typo)
Runtime
Charge: ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~90 minutes (though up to 120) ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~120 minutes ~30 minutes n/a Charge
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
1 Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Comes with 1
(able to buy more)
Small & Medium
(one of each included)
Small & Medium
(comes with Small)
Extra Heads
Waterproof: Submersible Submersible Splashproof Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Submersible Splashproof Waterproof
Extra Features: Internal vibrating arm, Smart Silence, Battery charge indicator Smart Silence, Autopilot, Battery charge indicator Eco-friendly - recyclable, exchangeable battery (300 charges), friendly to vegans, cotton storage pouch App-controlled Internal vibrating arm Colour exclusive to Lovehoney Magnetic travel cover 2 button interface (+/-) compared with the single button on the original model Starlet Comes with 2xAAA batteries, and a sachet of lube Extra Features
Storage Bag: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: Yes :+1: Yes :+1:
(and a smidge of free lube)
Yes :+1: No :negative_squared_cross_mark: No :negative_squared_cross_mark: Yes :+1:
(the magnetic travel cover)
?
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion (replaceable) Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion Rechargeable Lithium-ion 2xAAA Battery Type
Instruction Manual: PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF Instruction Manual
Model: Womanizer Duo Womanizer Premium Womanizer Premium Eco We-Vibe Melt Womanizer Classic Womanizer x Lovehoney InsideOut Womanizer x Lovehoney Pro40 Womanizer Liberty Womanizer Starlet 2 Lovehoney
x ROMP Switch
Model
1 Like

I’ll pop a post here, otherwise it’ll keep bouncing to the top of the Latest list every time I make an edit. :slightly_smiling_face:

Interestingly, the Premium Eco has this in its blurb:

Plus, it’s totally vegan-friendly and has not been tested on animals.

Make of that what you will. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Although it’s not completely straightforward, medical grade silicone is often tested on animals. Some countries have legislated against this so it is now possible to get medical grade silicone that has had no animal testing at all. However, for most products, lthere has, at the very least, been historical animal testing (once a silicone is certified, it’s generally not tested again unless there are major issues with it or a big regulation change, so it’s very possible that the silicone hasn’t been tested for something like 30 years).

Sorry, I realise you were probably trying to be humorous but it’s something many people don’t actually realise

1 Like