Profile picture problems?

Hi all,

Would anyone know why my profile picture keeps disappearing? I've now set in three times within a week or so.

I haven't received any emails or warnings telling me it had to be removed.

If you can't currently see it, it's a close up of a plushie toy I own. Nothing silacious. As far as I'm aware it's well within guidelines. Anybody have an idea? Or is it possibly a bug?

I'm simply not willing to upload a picture of myself. Shy and such.

Cheers ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

You dont have to have a picture though :)

Is that Espeo?!

I was trying to work out what it was, I thought it might have been an Angry bird lol

Haha, nah I think it is Espeo... Going by the eye. We'll see 😂

InfrequentAmbivalence - try live chat or email customer care, it's probably just technology being a bum, but at least they can look in to it for you! Hope you get sorted 😄

VioletWolf wrote:

Haha, nah I think it is Espeo... Going by the eye. We'll see 😂

InfrequentAmbivalence - try live chat or email customer care, it's probably just technology being a bum, but at least they can look in to it for you! Hope you get sorted 😄

Yeah it's Espio ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) Good catch!

Thanks, will do.

My spelling is atrocious today!
My partner had a figure of him that he repainted and made look decent, recognised him from that ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

VioletWolf wrote:

My spelling is atrocious today!
My partner had a figure of him that he repainted and made look decent, recognised him from that ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Good stuff. I've got a nostalgic soft spot for sonic stuff so my brother got me the plushie for my birthday. It's awesome ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Yeah my profile pic has disappeared again so I'll probably have to contact customer care.

Thanks.

Maybe someone is mistaking the horn to the left of the picture for a penis and reporting it? ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I don't know tbh, I've never seen profile pics disappear unless they are removed. Customer care will be able to set you straight as to whether that is the case or not. Hope you get it sorted!

Maybe its copyright issues, Customer care should tell you why ;)

I have contacted customer care. Thanks for the responses everyone.