Promotion

I love a good promo, sale, competition or incentive… what would be a good idea for LH to run?

1 Like

As an affiliate, I can tell you that LH has a lot of great offers and promos - I get regular emails because I have to promote them on my site. I only wish Lovehoney promoted them more on TV as well - I think they would do even better then. I really like their current partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support, for example. As someone who lost her father to cancer and saw the way that Dad’s health impacted my parents’ 32-year marriage, I think it’s great that they’ve focused on how cancer impacts people’s sex lives.

2 Likes

Maybe they could knock off the ads on youtube and facebook for the promotion of “Enter your email for a free toy” that doesn’t actually work?

1 Like

I always love websites that hide objects to find… I’m sure LH have done this before. I’d love to see most fun competitions - without it getting complicated… generally just some guessing comps, short answers, or incentive to visit the website. Just throwing ideas around???