Proof Reading.....

I know I make a lot of mistakes on forums spelling etc but I usually put this down to my iPhone... but I was just reading back on a review where I made a mistake.... Instead of saying "I've no ED problems" I said "I've ED problems" ....... other half is rolling around on the floor laughing as after last night and this morning it's the first she's heard of it.....

I've learnt my lesson and shall try and proof read in future....

Does this happen anyone else?

LOL - yes this does sometimes happen - damn 'auto correct' - luckily I usually see them before my 5 minutes to edit runs out - otherwise there would be some really funny comments out there !! xx

Yep happens to me all the time drives me mad when I look at one of my reviews and see I've done it! =P xx

I've also done it in work.... once sent an email and signed it Kind Retards instead of Kind Regards.... shoot me someone

Haha that's so funny, don't worry don don that's exactly like something I would do. X

Also got a text from my OH's sister when she was staying with us asking did I fancy a quickie for lunch..... she claims to this day that it was a typo for quiche but I'm not convinced lol

Hahaa hope the reciever of the "kind retards" was understanding!

I dont do them on my phone as i always make spelling mistakes on there, i am ashamed to say i do them in Microsoft Office as the LH review box isnt expandable, so i can see what ive written better then with spell checker. x

Don_Don wrote:

Also got a text from my OH's sister when she was staying with us asking did I fancy a quickie for lunch..... she claims to this day that it was a typo for quiche but I'm not convinced lol

LOL - hilarious :) xx

I wind her up about it all the time....

I often re-read my reviews and it drives me insane when I spot an error. (Typo or just thickness lol who knows). I spotted an it's that should have been its... and considered writing on the Spotted thread to get LH to change it lol.

I laughed at the 'kind retards' lol.