Prostate help plz

I'm not sure about the tongue thing either Mel - he'd have to have his arse waxed first as he's very hairy!

so is my hubby

i defo couldnt do the tongue thing

i think its quite repulsive i think

If you use a dental dam (square of latex) you can help address the hygiene issue if that's the problem

You're missing out people! It's a massive turn on & extremely pleasurable! With a lot of emphasis on cleaning, it really is one of the kinkiest things you can do.... Mr & Mrs Strapon both give you their personal recommendation! x

i seriously dont think i could do it, no matter how clean it was

I think it would feel nice to be on the recieving end but couldnt do it myself, Im a selfish cow!

You know if he waxed then I would! (I think the waxing is fair as he prefers to go down on a smooth pussy)

Waxing would have to be a must to even consider it in my eyes.

Sorry - should say if HE waxed- doh!

horny we knew what you meant hun

Hey Sexychic

My g/f and I started looking for my prostate a while ago and had little luck for ages however after a while of experimenting we've found a few things that helped and then finally WOW she found it and now she's a pro.

Firstly we've tried loads of different lubes but found a few of them to be pretty rubbish and some of them to make you feel a bit uncomfortabe. The best of the bunch however has been Doc Johnson's anal lube, its good, it doesnt disappear and as it gets hot everything gets a lot more slidey, it definately makes the whole thing easier and better.

Get your partner to lie down and put a small pillow under the small of his back. Do your best to relax him and turn him on without paying too much attention to his penis. When he's ready apply some lube and start to massage him a bit before sliding in (a neatly trimmed) finger, palm up. If you follow the front wall, it'll curve upwards a little bit, just after this is where your aiming for and you might be able to feel it if it's aroused, use a come hither motion or rock your finger back and forth a small amount and guage his reaction, a few strokes on his penis can help you locate it as well but believe me if you can lay off this and concentrate on the p it'll blow his mind. As he relaxes more (and as you have small fingers) you can put another finger in, my g/f found this to make the whole thing a lot less tiring and easier to do the motion she would then also curve her fingers so that the finger end is pressing on my front wall and rock the fingers from side to side intermittenly switching back to the come hither/rocking. It takes a while and will build quite slowly, whatever you do don't change your rhythmn.

The main thing we were doing wrong was thinking it was further in than it actually is! Pulling his knees up towards his chest helps as well.

First post so hope it will be of some use, good luck!

sxe couple ty loads fantastic advice hun. will defo try again soon. xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol so will I just in case I missed anything crucial...:)

sounds interesting, might have to sweet talk OH into letting me try it

ok so is it straight it up up towards the front, as there seemed to be another fleshy layer just inside that I had to go through kinda like a double hole type thingy (sorry for details) im just confused.

need a damn map for this prostate thingy

Sexychic wrote:

ok so is it straight it up up towards the front, as there seemed to be another fleshy layer just inside that I had to go through kinda like a double hole type thingy (sorry for details) im just confused.

so if hes on his back with a cushion under and everything, slide your finger in palm up following the path of least resistance, ever so slightly angled down in my case and then when you're through this second fleshy layer (lol) head for the front wall and get to work.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

so if hes on his back with a cushion under and everything, slide your finger in palm up following the path of least resistance, ever so slightly angled down in my case and then when you're through this second fleshy layer (lol) head for the front wall and get to work.

Thanks your a gem xxx

might print this out and take it to be with me for reference (joke hehe)

will defo use your tips though ty xxxxx

Hi sxe,

great first post! I had my first ever try at anal play with the OH the other night, and I've no idea if I found his prostrate, but he did seem to experience a mind blowing orgasm. Looking forward to using yours and others tips on my next exploration.....