Prostate help plz

OK peeps after spending an hour with the prostate masager on hubby im still none the wiser as to where the prostate is or where to put the bendy end,

Ive heard its just inside towards the front, I even gave up with the masager and used an index finger and still no luck,

so the result was an uncomfortable hubby,

and yes I used loads of Lube

any tips for me would be hugely appreciated.

ive heard its a walnut thingy but I couldnt feel it, just inside all I could feel was a fleshy type bit and didnt feel anything like a mound.

????

Ooh that's a bummer!

Seriously tho - I await replies with interest as this is something I fancy giving a whirl. Especially as my g spot orgasms are so awesome - I really want to give him the same pleasure!

Did anything feel nice to him Sexychic - could he tell you if there was a nice feeling bit when you where searching?

No nothing that gave a kinda Oooohhhh sound unfortunatly, but I think we may have been concentrating a bit too much. was a bit like a military operation lol,

I would love to give him an all body orgasm like he gives me though

Chances are you wont be able to make him orgasm just through his prostate. You will make him drip precum and provide him with a much more intense orgasm when you finally do make him cum though!

As for finding it.... if he lies on his back so he's looking up at the ceiling.... insert your finger with your plam facing upwards and do a "come here" motion with your finger.... basically as if you're trying to stroke the inside of his belly.

Maybe the reason you couldn't feel his prostate is because he might not have been turned on. Generally, when a man is turned on the prostate swells up a little. Then, when his prostate is massaged it becomes even more prominent.

It seems as though it might not have been a very pleasurable experience for him, which might explain why the prostate didnt come out to play!

Dont stop trying though.... after having your prostate stimulated....orgasms are amazing! x

Thanks strapon, he was horny before i started looking for it, and just inside towards his tummy was definatly a fleshy bit, it felt more like another layer of skin to go through could it have been here??

I only have very small hands too so this probably wont help, how far in should I be looking?

im not expecting him to have an orgasm just through prostate stim just help make him cuming more intense if you get what i mean

Hmm sounds like you need to be giving him oral sex and then when he's concentrating on that slip a finger against his ass and then up.

It could be the fleshy bit. I've always found the walnut description a bit strange!

All you should need is about 2.5 - 3 inches to be able to rub the prostate. Ask him to try and find it himself... it might help him distinguish exactly where it is. If you've got very small hands...eventually... you should move onto fisting him!

I'm getting carried away maybe! Also....any girl that penetrates her mans ass is a brilliant woman! Well done! x

Thanks for your advice strapon, and I think ill leave the fisting lol, ill stick with the finger,

do they do finger extenders lmao

lol...i'm sure you wont need one even if they do! Good luck with it! Might just say hello to my prostrate tonight! x

I agree that the walnut description probably only applies to the prostate of old codgers like me who look like a wallnut themselves. My guess is that anyone new to anal play will be so distracted by the other unusual sensations to be able to notice the sensations in the prostate, and even if they can they will probably confuse it with a need to pee!

It takes time to get accustomed to it enough to start to enjoy it. Worth the trouble though!

brill advice from strapon but the best thing to do is find it fingers first before toying with his prostate and he needs to be reallly really relaxed and comfy so dont rush anything!

and like strapon said weve found that after the missus has played with me for a bit its easier to find and when you do just apply plenty of pressure. the best way for me to describe where to find the spot is the middle behind of his testes

good luck finding it and im sure he will adore you more than ever after hehe

loves ya lilknownsecret xoxo

Thanks loads peeps,

Im taking all your fabby advice in ready to try again soon, ill let you know how we get on xxx

Woo hoo - I found it this afternoon!! Just a few inches in on front wall (and I have very small hands) and Mr HP's eyes nearly popped out!!! I got a bit over enthusiastic with the thrusting bit (got shouted at - 'enough in the ass' ), a kind of tickle/come hither motion seemed to work best. Made him come much more quickly than normal and he quite enjoyed it I think. Said he couldn't feel himself ejaculating but the orgasm did feel much more intense and it was a kind of all over body experience. We will be doing it again! I really did like giving him a bit of his own medicine!!

Horny Pony wrote:

Said he couldn't feel himself ejaculating but the orgasm did feel much more intense and it was a kind of all over body experience.

Great description - the all-over body thing is really strange but rather addictive!

Horny Pony wrote:

Woo hoo - I found it this afternoon!! Just a few inches in on front wall (and I have very small hands) and Mr HP's eyes nearly popped out!!! I got a bit over enthusiastic with the thrusting bit External Media (got shouted at - 'enough in the ass' External Media), a kind of tickle/come hither motion seemed to work best. Made him come much more quickly than normal and he quite enjoyed it I think. Said he couldn't feel himself ejaculating but the orgasm did feel much more intense and it was a kind of all over body experience. We will be doing it again! External Media I really did like giving him a bit of his own medicine!!

Congrats HP, hopefully ill find it soon External Media

Hiya Sexychic - meant to post that I really couldn't feel anything in particular up there. I just went by Mr HP's reaction which was eyes popping out and then him moaning OMG what are you doing up there! All rather fun for me. So much so that I gave it another whirl this morning (I am insatiable I know). I did the massage on him first and then gave him a BJ with no prostate stimulation as I wanted to see if it made his orgasm any better. He said it didn't but I could see that he was on the edge (you know that delicious feeling) for a lot lot longer. Just looking at his face I thought this'll be over in minutes but he lasted a good while longer and he did say that this was very nice indeed. I do love that impending orgasm sensation myself, don't you.

PS Just a little tip you'll love. To get him really aroused and up for it, I sat on his face for a good half hour or so beforehand and made sure I had my share of orgasms.

Thanks for the tip hun, Im thinking I might go for the 69 instead of the blowjob that way I have full acess to him down there whilst enjoying myself too xxx

My husband wont let me do anything like that to him and it would be something I'd like to try, every time i go near his arse he pulls away

Typical isn't it Mel - I have the opposite problem to you as I'm quite keen to try out some ass action but OH is not sure apart from tongue/finger on me. It took me a week to get him used to the idea of the prostate fiddle so you never know, I'll keep working on him. I might try it and hate it but I say don't knock it til you've tried it. One day perhaps.

i dont think i could lick him but i definatly want to make his experiences with me more pleasurable