Prostate massage

Any ideas on how I can do this
We have never tried anal before
I gave him a blow job this morning before work and I felt around his anal area
He loved it and came hard in my mouth
Would love to enter him and massage his prostrate
Any tips please <<<

It's as simple as slipping in some fingers with plenty of lubricant, searching around until you find it and then stimulating it by rubbing, pressing or whatever with their fingers. Just make sure they've gone to the bathroom beforehand. Save him the embarassment...

Your hubby is turning out to be a VERY lucky man!

Just a couple of thoughts - he may be more squeamish than you about such things so he might like to douche beforehand so he is totally clean. There are loads to choose from here on LH

Also, fingernails (even quite short ones) can be an issue in which case a small dildo could be an alternative to the finger. - e.g :-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30708

And, of course plenty of lube is a great help.

Turns out we are both far naughtier than we realised
It's amazing what a good talk can do
We have had more sexual encounters and mind blowing sex this week than we've had all year!!!
Thank god I'm off on holidays this week
You seem pretty open minded which I'm sure your OH loves
My OH was surprised that he liked that sensation
Thanks for your advice

We are pretty open-minded now but both had the sort of Victorian upbringing that instilled quite the reverse. It took a long time for simple logic to kick in - we are all programmed to like sex for the continuance of the species so why be up tight about it?

My husband and I were brought up Catholics!
Funny how the guilt has left us now
Replaced by pleasure and love
It's great to have a platform to talk to other people
I'm sure my sister would choke on her cuppa if she knew what I get up to!!!

Yes, I guess Philip Larkin had it about right about parenting. Hopefully we will do a better job than previous generations.

This is a great place to exchange ideas and info that you could never have a face-to-face discussion about with a friend. I once tried to help a friend who I know had problems with much the info we have been discussing and I thought a friendship of over 30 year's standing was going west - he was horrified!

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about family opinion - my brother would only be confirmed in his low opinion of both of us if he knew what we get up to.