Prostate massage

Hi guys, does anyone have any tips and tricks to enjoy prostate play and to help me climax from it any advice would be appreciated thanks

4 Likes

I would look to invest in a vibrating toy, there are a number of good ones on the LH website. You will also need to purchase a suitable lube to have the perfect experience.

3 Likes

Will follow this topic,keen to know as well.

2 Likes

Does it help a enlarged prostrate if you massage it.

2 Likes

Depends why it’s enlarged. If it’s due to fluid build up then a gentle massage can help by releasing said fluids. Issues arise more if you have bacterial prostatitis as it can worsen symptoms. Make sure you know your condition well and do some good research too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you planning on fingers or a toy for the massaging?

3 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Dont really know,have not tried it before.

1 Like

There is a massive thread on prostate play but can’t remember what it was called. Will try to find it. Until then, I’ve tried manual play, toys, vibrators and hands free toys. None of which have worked. I’ve been relaxed, horny and tried everything but no Pspot orgasms. Highly frustrating. Been trying for a while. Some ok feelings and some precum but no climax. Tried for over an hour a few times too. I’m starting to think I can’t have one :frowning:

2 Likes

Prostate “Super Orgasm” is the thread I mentioned above. Check it out. Some good tips in there.

2 Likes

Always helps to be in a relaxed cosy mood so maybe a warm bath before play :nerd_face:

@JoCat i have a couple toys n they sweet but want to use my fingers but nervous to, have you done one with your fingers? You find the right spot?

I’ve not given a full prostate massage with just my fingers, its always been secondary to a hj and never a great amount of time because once the prostate was engaged, the orgasm was closely followed.

The first time I ever felt a prostate, neither of us knew where it was or what it would feel like to touch so it literally was a finger in and being a tourist trying different pressure to try and find it. And then he stopped breathing and his penis was leaking pre-cum :smirk: he did start breathing again mind :rofl:

Its ok to be nervous trying something new but just do it, put a condom on your finger and lube it up and feel around. You’ll know the right spot from using the toys but the pressure will be different than using a toy because you’ll need to add the pressure.

Have your toy handy incase you need a boost. Someone with a prostate would be able to advise you better.

1 Like

You were in the right place then if the pre cum started! Thought I had already cum the amount that cums out! Found out shortly after there was way more to come! Never take your clitoris for granted, it’s way easier to find than a prostate!

1 Like

Tell all the men that lol some need a map

1 Like

Well you can find it yourself no problem, we struggle to find our prostate!

1 Like

Tried out my new toy last night, wanted something bigger n my god this was. Verged on uncomfortable to be honest. Has anyone had this n if so does it get easier n better more often use it?