Prostate massager.

Hi everyone having just purchased the ripple rider and being a straight guy I'm not accustomed to having things up my back passage and I am looking for some guides on using it from anyone with experience and good results. I know we are all different but any help would be good for solo use as the wife won't be interested lol. I have had a practice session and did struggle a bit with finding my P spot although I did get some very funny sensations throughout but I don't think I'm quite there yet and also I don't want to injure myself. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Relax. Go overboard with lube and start with a couple of fingers until you're able to feel something pleasurable and are totally relaxed. Then you just ease it in, turn it on and let the magic happen. It's almost entirely just about relaxation. It's partly a mental thing being in the right state of mind, and getting there is, again, relaxation.

Would recommend a manual one like an Aneros before you get in to using something large and vibrating. With prostate massagers though, you're usually paying for quality. Don't scrimp out on cost if you want to truly get some heavenly sensations out of it.

There's a few things on my profile I've reviewed very overwhelmingly positive that I'd recommend checking out.

As it's already been said... Relax and plenty of lube and finally take your time to get comfortable and find what works for you.

Thinking about taking the plunge into uncharted territory too. Can't decide between a straightforward plug or a prostate massager to get things started?