Prostate Massagers and a slightly awkward question

I bought the Booty Buddy 4 inch 7 Function Vibrating Butt Plug a while ago. It never really hit the spot although I was aware of a tiny bit of milking during one use and I can only describe the feelings as ‘unusual’, but certainly not orgasmic in any way.

I am not knocking the toy as I know some users have reported that it really hits the right spot and results in some serious pleasure. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t find this.

I am aware that not all men find anal stimulation to be particularly pleasurable. I assume I may be one of them. BUT … Based on the experience of users of prostate massagers, how may of you had the same experience as me and then went on to try something else which really DID hit the spot? Should I try more anal toys?

Now, the awkward bit … Here is something I have really wanted to write about for a while but I have never been able to pluck up the courage to mention for reasons which are probably very obvious. I have also wondered if such a post might be rejected because of the subject matter. I hope not as I would really like to know what is happening to my body.

Without going into too much detail, when I have let’s just say ‘been to the loo’, my general state of play regarding sexual enjoyment practically goes through the roof. It’s very brief, probably lasting no more than five or ten minutes, maybe longer if I am very lucky. If I indulge myself in this period, the resulting orgasms are much more intense. My general sensitivity down below can be absolutely amazing, but it doesn’t last. It got me wondering why this happens. Is my prostate briefly being stimulated when, er, going to the toilet? My balls always become very tight and super-sensitive around this time and any orgasms I have immediately afterwards tend to be very, very nice and , if I am lucky, though less often, absolutely astonishing. What is happening?

I suppose I need the advice of a doctor or someone who has been medically trained in this area to fully understand what is happening, but I am wondering if sex toys such as anal vibrators can really allow me to tap into this pleasure. That’s the hope. If I can tap into this pleasure, oh wow!!

Any thoughts, experiences or advice gratefully appreciated - and thank you for bearing with me on the second part of this message on what is a slightly yukky matter to say the least.

2 Likes

I have experienced similar with prostate toys, very pleasureable and loads of precum leaking virtually instantly, but no erection and no real orgasm.

As to your other question, it can be quite stimulating for a bloke to have a poo, cos it can be pressing on the prostate on it’s way out and i would guess it depends on how firm and girthy said poo is.

2 Likes

Thanks WillC.

The pre-cum must be a sign that the massager is in the right place, so that’s good. So why would a poo (Sorry - I tried to avoid using the word. We all do it!) have such a powerful effect? For me, it’s not the girth. It doesn’t matter, the effect is always the same. I don’t know if the duration of ‘said act’ may be the key, I am not sure, but the effect is there no matter what. In fact I think the girth does affect the duration of the arousal period thereafter.

1 Like

I’d defo recommend trying out some different toys to better see if you can figure out a variation in pleasures as might find a different shape or finish or even a toy what don’t vibrate could activate a better response to orgasms.

With regards to the toilet thing, I’d suspect this occurrence could be down to a mixture of aspects like the relaxed position your sat in combined with muscle anal contractions and then of course the pressure applied to the prostate as things pass out… in logic terms it makes sense but of course if interested in asking a doctor then defo could be enlightening knowledge :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hi AJ.

The question is, would I dare to ask a doctor? :grin: I’m not sure I would have the guts.

1 Like

#1 I am not a doctor and have never played one on TV ! I was an emergency medical technician , however I do not recall being trained a whole lot on prostrate massage . Years ago while passing some used organic matter I was not aware of any special feelings but was a bit confused by ejaculate in my underwear minutes later . With my slight medical training I deduced my prostrate had been under pressure caused ejaculate to occur . I have spent a fairly large sum on multiple prostrate massagers , and to tell the truth none of them do a great job on me . I have better results with a longer and larger diameter dildo . I find it interesting that my cock does not need to be erect for pre cum or rarely a climax . The consistency for me is hit or miss , some times the smallest massager seems to work . I imagine there are many things that contribute to the magic conditions on a given day . Too bad a lady friend of mine is retired , I could have had her do an ultrasound on my prostrate to map it’s location out a bit better .

2 Likes

Well if you think about it, inserting something and pushing something out are basically the same, it’s just the direction that is different!

1 Like

Thanks Oldman.

That is really interesting. What on earth can be happening in those nether regions of ours?

This is all new to me. Well, I have been aware of my own benefits to pooping for a while, but if there was a way to control these amazing feelings. OK. I’m sure we would all like to be able to control our own orgasms and just turn it up to the max for ages and ages if we could. It’s only natural to want this - and I do take advantage of this situation when I get time to myself, but it only lasts so long. Still, even a few minutes of this is great.

I hate to say this but I have tried to control the timing of the pooping so I can take advantage when it suits me by eating certain things which are known to have a laxative effect. Not laxatives themselves, I hasten to add. That would be drug addiction, although I suppose it’s the same thing with foods and sugar alternatives. Certain kid’s sweets have this effect. “May cause laxative effects to some people.” It certainly does to me, but I would not condone trying this. I don’t think I do this often enough for it to be classed as an addiction. But is sex not addictive for some? :smile:

Money is tight right now, but I am tempted to try another anal device or two to see if I can replicate this effect. I ought to try the Booty Buddy again as I can see what you are saying regarding the hit or miss scenario.

Sex! Don’t we just love it. Sex never fails to amaze me, not that it’s always fantastic, but when it’s good … wow!

1 Like

Ooops! Sorry WillC . I think I accidentally flagged your post. I was looking to quote from it. I hope this doesn’t cause any problems.

Just to say that I think you are spot on regarding the in and out being the same kind of thing. Apart from the sphincter of course as it’s a kind of one-way valve.

2 Likes

That’s ok, flagging posts just brings them to the attention of the moderators, so as long as i haven’t broken any rules i will be ok…i think! :wink:

1 Like

Very interesting! I don’t have a prostate so can’t comment on that side of things but your post got me thinking about some large anal beads that I haven’t used in ages. I’m wondering if something similar might give the sensation that you are wanting without the need for a trip to the loo! These are different to the ones I had but mine were discontinued and this is the closest I can find:

They feel amazing on the way in, especially with the large gap between the beads as they move up. I only used one or 2 at a time but they feel amazing. I’m thinking that pushing / pulling them out might give the feeling that you’re after. They do a bigger size too if you’re really brave!

2 Likes

@50-Percent-Certain - I always wondered the same as all the women in my family, and women who my wife speaks with often have constipation issues. I am quite the opposite.
I’m sure there is a study somewhere that says men enjoy taking a shit sexually (without knowing it) way more than the ladies due to the prostate.
I can guarantee that if women had, and maybe some do, a gland or a spot in the anus/colon/rectum, etc., Ducolax, Metamucil and every other company selling “regularity” ideas would be out of business and men would be having far more anal sex with these same ladies…
Just a theory, but nothing better than a 10:30 AM poop after a good cup of coffee!

1 Like

That’s a very interesting suggestion Kitty-Cat01. Thank you for this. I wonder if I would have thought of this myself. I get the idea and I think it’s got to be worth a try.

I’ve got one of the butt plug trainer kit sets and love the sensations I get when moving the smaller plug in and out of there.

2 Likes

Hi valbowski77. It looks like this affects women too!

Looks like I may be able to answer my own questions here. I took a search on the internet after reading your reply and, lo and behold, shock horror! It’s being discussed on many websites. It wasn’t that long ago when I last searched for this, as I have done several times over the years, but I could never find any information about this.

It primarily affects men but women can enjoy this too, which makes sense to me as, correct me if I am wrong, but I’ve always understood that a woman’s G spot was a partially formed prostate. I suppose in much the same way that the clitoris is a penis.

I am going to take a look through some of these articles and see what can be gleaned from them. This seems to be a fairly recently discovered ‘thing’ although this article in The Mail goes back to 2014. Have YOU ever experienced poo-phoria? Doctors reveal the science behind how going to the bathroom can be 'like an orgasm' for some | Daily Mail Online

Well, I feel a bit silly for posting this now as the information is clearly out there. A quick read suggests that this heightened state is the result of a combination of things, including the accidental rubbing of the prostate when pooping, plus a cross-wiring of the various nerves and muscles in that general area. The vegas nerve may have a lot to do with this too.

2 Likes

The downward pressure has an effect on the prostate. When men get a PSA test (prostate-specific antigen) , it can be raised temporarily by a strenuous visit to the loo.
The readings can also be raised if youve had sex just be for the test. That is why they ask people to abstain for a day or two before the test.
What you are experiencing is probably what ive just mentioned earlier. Ofter semen can be forced out during a strenuous loo visit also.

1 Like

I wonder after reading into the thread, I’m not a doctor or have had any medical training whatsoever, could it be more blood flow to the region as well? And I mean, sensations are just sensations. I have a few different anal toys/massagers. The Aneros line is a good one, it’s very versatile and some of the vibrating ones are nice. Honestly though, I get a lot of pleasure from a nice slim dildo. Something that is filling but not painful. The feeling from that is so much different than a plug or massager.

These are the two I use most often. The third doesn’t look available anymore. And of course always use a condom with the dildo, just my preference.

Thanks Iwill. I have never noticed semen when going to the toilet. I’m relieved to be honest.

1 Like

Hi AllenTries.

The blood flow is mentioned in some of the articles I read. That article on the Daily Mail seems to cover all the main points.

I will invest in something, probably the anal beads, or the Aneros, but I have seen a vibrating prostate massager with a moving head, which looks interesting. I am going to check what LH have in stock.

Many thanks again for your replies. I may not be able to respond for a while as I won’t be in a position to candidly look at this site as from tomorrow afternoon. I’ll have to catch up when time permits. I hope this subject has been of interest.

Cheers all!

1 Like

Lol I’m sure doctors get asked all sorts so probably wouldn’t bother them as much as we’d think :sweat_smile:

I remember when I had to build up the courage to show my bum off to the doctor and all the embarrassment was inside my head and in the end it was rather funny as I couldn’t stop giggling and they said you’d be surprised at the amount of bums they get through each week :joy:

Yeah i’ve had a prostate exam and also a routine camera up there due to my age. The nurse operating the camera said not to worry cos if she saw me in Sainsbury’s after she wouldn’t recognise my face! :joy:

1 Like