My new buddy needs help!

Just got my first prostate massager, booty buddy, but doesn't seem to hitting the right spot. Any tips how to use it? Goes in a treat but don't feel it pressing against anything sensitive.

Don't want to insult you, you are putting it in the right way around I am assuming?

To find the prostate aim towards your belly button, and it's not as deep as people think, maybe 3inches at most it's an odd sensation the first couple of times and can feel like you need to pee if you hit it directly. But if you masturbate and cum while it's being touched it's out of this world and with practise you may get that illusive hands free orgasm which again is a real mind trip. Just keep exploring and playing with it, you will find it eventually but being horny and turned on is a big start.

I have a few vibrating butt plugs and prostate massagers which I enjoy using but none of them have come close to producing an orgasm on their own.

My personal experiences lead me to believe that the prostate orgasm is as elusive as the G spot orgasm can be.

It works for some people but not for others.

rockstar wrote:

I have a few vibrating butt plugs and prostate massagers which I enjoy using but none of them have come close to producing an orgasm on their own.

My personal experiences lead me to believe that the prostate orgasm is as elusive as the G spot orgasm can be.

It works for some people but not for others.

Good point, but it's worth continuing the quest.

Took me years and years and many toys and techniques to find my G and it still tries hiding most of the time.

The times I know it's not in the mood to come out to play I don't push it as it leads to frustration and feelings of failure. I just go back to tried and tested masturbation method that works.

Keep trying but not pushing. The day you think it won't happen it will.

Keep in mind it's not so obscenely sensitive that you'll immediately notice some ridiculous intensity the moment you stimulate it. It builds a lot with repeated stimulation.