Prostate Stimulating Gel

Heard about this Prostate Stimulating Gel on Reddit and wondering if anyone’s used it or anything similar.

Most simulating gels I’ve heard of seem to be for vaginal use so this is the first I’ve seen for prostate use. This would be for use with toys rather than anal intercourse.
Any advice or suggestions would be welcomed.

2 Likes

I’m afraid we can’t link to products not sold by Lovehoney unless it’s in the Pander to me! topic. Please could you copy your message, and post it in there instead? :+1:

1 Like

I’ve removed the link from this one and copied the original post where you suggested. Thanks.

1 Like

How/where would you apply it?

I’ve tried out some stimulation lubes before for solo anal play and I can definitely say they add a nice level of tingling pleasure :wink:

2 Likes

Apparently the one I mentioned comes with an applicator so squirt it up I guess!

1 Like

Which ones would you suggest trying?

2 Likes

So the ones I tried were an unbranded secret test sample but was described as sensual stimulating lube for penis masturbation which in my review for them I praised how well they felt for anal teasing :smirk:

I’d probably recommend seeing what sensual lubes LH has to offer on their site and look for one that gives a tingly fresh feeling rather than a warming effect if it’s stated in the items description.

1 Like

There was thread years ago about figging, skinned ginger ‘fingers’

Ok, found that thread. I’m not sure I want to risk that!
Has anyone tried figging? - Sex Tips & Talk - Lovehoney (lovehoneyforum.com)

Tried that, either the ginger wasnt that good or it had little effect

How did they find that out anyway? Were they bored in the kitchen and just trying out random food stuff to see what gives a nice tingly feel? Had the content of the cupboard lined up on the table and going through them one by one, potato, parsnip, carrot, ginger, chilli pepper…

Think it was meant as some form of torture initially. Google it for more info

Think there was something in the Wiki page about after peeling it putting it in a plastic bag and in the fridge for some days to sweat to build up the effect.

Have heard that but not tried it, yet