Prostate "Super Orgasm"

Ahh that’s interesting! Is that a dry orgasm without ejaculating? That does sound different to what I’ve been experiencing! Ahh oh dear! It probably isn’t going to be a quick fix to change her opinion about it!

Hello @Melody1 and ahh that’s great you have an Njoy too! Do you have the Njoy Pure Wand? It really isn’t easy to use and I had to read up loads online (mainly information on reddit) and the first time I used it, it took me over an hour of not feeling much before I started finding the right spot!

Good questions! I’d be curious to know your answers to these too? I always use it lying on my back on the bed with my knees up and my feet flat on the bed. I stay in that position the whole time! I always use the larger end as even though it’s a bit more uncomfortable to use at the start, once your body get’s used to it, it’s worth it. And yes it’s pretty heavy! :slight_smile:

The technique I do is I put in just the large end and don’t go any deeper than that (the prostate, from my experience, really isn’t far in at all) and then I hold the handle with the small end upwards (above my groin) and lift it in an up and down motion (vertical) to rub the large end specifically against the prostate! And then slowly building up, making sure to not do a wet orgasm, until an hour later the prostate super orgasm takes over! How have you been using it??

5 Likes

cool, thanks hun - yeah pretty similar but my arms get tired lol, I’ll set up one evening to give myself plenty of time

4 Likes

Haha ahh dear! It is pretty heavy! Ahh that sounds exciting, best advice is to take it slow, hold the handle upwards, lift it up and down and make sure you don’t do a wet orgasm, if you feel that coming slow down a bit until the feeling goes away then build up again! Good luck!!! :slight_smile:

Nah don’t think I have got the dry one, get a few pre ones, but then usually seems to be a combo of prostate and penis at the end. Takes a lot of work, really could do with being motorised, hard angle on the arms.

3 Likes

Ahh yeah that’s half the battle! If next time when you’re feeling you’re going to have a wet orgasm, if you slow down and stop yourself having one and then once the feelings passed you keep going, that should get you towards then having a dry orgasm, which is the one that lasts minutes! Haha I agree with you! It’s a big arm workout :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’d like to try experimenting and learning about it.

1 Like

It’s definitely worth looking into! I knew very little about prostate orgasms a year ago and had never done anything anal related but to have spent a lifetime having normal 5-10 second penis orgasms to discovering that I could have non-ejaculating, full body orgasms for minutes was amazing!

I really wish more people with prostates knew about this as it’s amazing to know that we are capable of orgasms like that!

2 Likes

I’ve invested in a few items recently to see whether I can achieve this too. Like you, I’ve been putting things too deep. Although my first purchase was quite big and took a bit of getting used to, when I realised that I could take it, I just assumed that the full length was best and that’s what I did. Psychologically it’s certainly been fun, but the prostate induced pleasure really isn’t there yet!

2 Likes

Ahh yeah I had the same thought of thinking the deeper would be better, but learnt through trial and error that it’s not the case! Have you ever managed to have a dry prostate orgasm?? I literally only put the large end of the Njoy as few inches inside so that it’s exactly on the prostate, hold the small end vertically above my groin and all I do is lift the Njoy up and down to massage the prostate and keep going (making sure that I slow down if I feel like I’m going to do a wet prostate orgasm, and then once that feeling goes I build up again) for 45 min to an hour until the massive, full body, non-ejaculatory prostate orgasm happens and then it’s the most amazing few minutes of a non-stop orgasm!

1 Like

Nope… only recently even tried some toys of any sort. I probably didn’t make the best choice for a beginner, but once the next delivery arrives I’ll actually have a nice collection. I need to try lots of different things to work out what’s best for me.

1 Like

Ahh that’s exciting, what did you order in your next delivery??

I’ve put it in another thread…

A couple of dildos… one is curved to focus on prostate and the other ribbed. Also a bullet vibrator, a rippled multi speed/function vibrator, a stroking sleeve and a cock ring thing.

All arriving this week, so I’ll be losing myself in the bedroom and bathroom for several hours

2 Likes

Ahh amazing! That sounds very exciting! Good luck with the prostate dildo, it’s 100% worth putting in the effort to give yourself a dry prostate orgasm as having a non-stop fully body orgasm for 3 or 5 minutes with no ejaculation is the most bizarre but intense feeling ever!!!

1 Like

Just checked the order and it’s been dispatched but won’t arrive until Tuesday now…

I think I’ll have more sex toys than the average woman now! Lol

2 Likes

Ahh that’s very exciting! Not too long to wait! And you definitely do by the sounds of it haha! :slight_smile: The more toys the better! Me and my partner have had all sorts over the years, it’s a fun hobby!

2 Likes

Thanks OP, that depth tip has completely changed my sessions with the njoy for the better. Just had a fantastic session

7 Likes

Amazing! That is great to hear! :slight_smile: Do you have any advice or tips? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Not for the pure wand but I do have a great routine for the Aneros I found over on Reddit and gave a try out last night.

So basically do the usual prep and then the 10-20 min after putting in the toy just relax and breath etc. I did this on my back with my feet flat on the bed, knees raised.

Contract both PC and sphincter muscles to about 70% and hold for about 40 secs, then slowly release, if you get any fluttering hold the contraction there. The next contraction increase that hold by 20 secs and do the slow release again. Then rinse and repeat adding 20 seconds each time.

When I got up to a 2min hold this was my last one, then on the slow release I straightened my legs out and just let things build. Bliss

8 Likes

Ahh that sounds amazing! :grinning: Would you recommend the Aneros over the pure wand?

2 Likes