Prostrate Milking

Hi.

I'm very new to this site, so need alot of advice. I am interested in prostrate milking, stimulation, whatever it is called. I have had difficulty trying to do it with my finger and so recently bought a curved anal dildo. I had my first try last night and it was ok but not what I was expecting. Could some one give me some advice and help. I used it with baby oil for lube, my ass was quite tight and I wasnt sure how far to insert it to find my prostrate, I did move it around a little but didnt want to do it to much.

Thanks.

You might want to take a look at the site of our resident prostate expert Lubyanka.

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/

Lubyanka's instruction is spot on, I've read it too.

SG69 x

there was something about this on the Channel 4 programme Embarrassing Bodies a few weeks back , the bloke had Prostatitis, it was either a course of antibiotics to clear it up or a medical procedure

the procedure was basically prostate milking but done pretty brutally with two fingers by the surgeon whilst the patient was under general anaesthetic, it worked though , and the bloke was spot on afterwards ,

so DIY seems a better option to me, just be careful up there

Hi Silvertop - i've deleted the second thread that you created about this topic! If you can keep any further comments on the original thread it helps to keep everything in one place. nice. neat. tidy! One thing I would recommend you consider is buying a copy of The Ultimate Guide To Anal Sex For Men We've stocked this title for over 5 years on LoveHoney and it is one of the most advanced guides i've come across. Hope this helps - Bonny