Pubic hair on men, on/off?

Shaving the scrotum's a lot easier than you'd think. I was scared the first couple of times I did it, and once or twice I've given myself a tiny nick (which healed almost instantly), but probably more nervous about shaving the shaft of my penis! I do it every other day in the bath or shower, and for the last two months or so I've also been shaving my pubic triangle and my perineum. It feels lovely, and I like the look of it, but the OH seems to prefer me to keep the pubic triangle and just trim the hair close.

The only downside is having to shave every couple of days. It's not a major trouble but I'd much prefer to get a Brazilian and be done, for a few weeks at least. I avoid ingrowing hairs by exfoliating with a rough sponge before and after shaving.

It's really just a matter pf personal taste. One of my best friends is a very hairy bloke and his wife won't even let him shave his face, let alone his balls! Each to their own.

I use cream, only takes 10 minutes and whole area nice and smooth. Done it today!!

on on on i like my men with hair ;)

We have been waxing since 2008 and never looked back. OH either Brazilian or Hollywood and myself totally bare. Now looking into laser. Anyone experience with that?

My rule is as long as it's not in my way I don't mind :)

My hubby is fully shaved i love it 😃

Trimmed, but definitely on.

All shaved, a lot easier than you think, I usually keep a wee bit on top but well trimmed, feels so much better.

I have been shaving for years, I prefer it and from my experience so do most ladies. You do get the odd ingrown hair and occasionally some irritation, but it isn't that different from shaving your face...just be gentle and go slow

shaved, not bare but tidy. OH likes it too,

Feels cleaner, keeps cooler, and looks longer :)

At the moment I trim and then shave the balls - feels so much nicer. I do fancy a back and crack wax though, think I would be impossible to shave it. Just been put off by the pain and probable embarrassment

off

All off... Love the smooth feeling.

My hubby is smooth down there. No hair at all inside his undies. I much prefer it like this.

On!

On! A little trim to tame is ok but neither me or the OH fancy the idea/look of him as bare as me!

Nawty Novice wrote:

On! A little trim to tame is ok but neither me or the OH fancy the idea/look of him as bare as me!

&1 Not much different than us.

Neither strictly on or off, that is, if it were up to me. I've always found myself residing along the 'trimmed close but not shaved' picket lines. I think hairless looks somewhat strange on a man but keeping things tidy will never go unappreciated by me. That said, my husband does whatever he pleases with his own body hair, and extends me the same courtesy, and I think that's best of all.

Used to be all natural but recently started trimming with a nose trimmer, feels more comfortable i must admit.

Just shaved mine and left a strip, feels much better.

Question for the ladies, if you met a man who was shaved below would you find it odd?