Pubic hair on men, on/off?

I like to keep my area nice and trimmed, which is a personal preference and my BF is o'natural. But recently I have been wondering what it would look like trimmed. Not clean shaven, just a little trim. He is even up for giving it a try, we're not quite sure where to start! LOL.

Any tips or stories on this?

Thanks x

All off on my hubby. Trying to convince him to come with me for waxing instead of shaving. It's much nicer for me to give him a blow job and lick and suck his balls when there's no hair. It's personal preference and I must add that I would never force him to do it but I l
prefer him hairless!

Balls and shaft shaved,rest trimmed short,much nicer!

The shving of the balls just seems such a chore. The skin looks sensitive and delicate! does it not dfeel uncomfortable when shaving?

chocolate-milk wrote:

The shving of the balls just seems such a chore. The skin looks sensitive and delicate! does it not dfeel uncomfortable when shaving?

No. Not any more than for us ladies, as far as I gather from my husband. He used to be all natural, but he now appreciates more the look and feel of what Will said above (balls and shaft shaved and the front trimmed short). And I most surely do too!

Shouldn't be more of a chore or a risk than for us. And there are so many benefits!

The first time there was a bit of trepidation,but it went fine! Now i have a method and it literally takes about 3 minutes! I just use a decent razor and King Of Shaves Gel(doesn`t foam,so you can see what you`re doing!) and do it during a soak in the bath.

My OH has been clean shaven or trimmed since I met him and I am fine with either but would not like hairy. The only trouble with shaving is the stubble!

Has to be some hair other wise the crown jewels look more like giblets! But it's down to what the OH wants.

definitely the less hair the better

I get waxed at a salon every 6 weeks, results are so much worth it and feels great. If ladies get waxed why not us blokes

The only place I like hair on a human is on the head ! Enough said ! lol

Mine is all off.

Mine is all off.

Just got a landing strip meself just to guide the missus on to the target ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

My OH doesn't like all off due to the stubble prickles. I would need to shave daily to be smooth enough. I try to stay well trimmed.

It's awkward for men to shave because of the amount of curves and very delicate, soft skin around the testicles. Plus, it increses the chance to get ingrown hairs, which I imagine would be VERY uncomfortable in that area.

Having said that, I would find an over the top "wild" look to be off putting. I think a trim is perfectly acceptable. That way you have no chance of...awkward cuts, but should be able to keep the area respectable.

hmmm cut nuts not a nice look, have slipped wiith the razor down there can get messy and painful. No pain no gain though ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

It is true about the ingrown hairs. Any tips on avoiding those?

We're both bare, very shortly after I met the OH I convinced her to be bare(going from full bush), I've been trimmed for years but totally bare for about ten.

AsYouWish! wrote:

It is true about the ingrown hairs. Any tips on avoiding those?

Exfoliate before and after :) I find mixing salt with the shower gel I use is great for it (and saves you wasting money on exfoliating creams etc).