Pubic hair removal for the over 35's.

Hazeladam wrote:

Not a smoothly here, always trimmed though. I’m a hairy bloke and I think it would just look odd if that was the only shaved bit.
The Mrs varies from smooth to landing strip to trimmed.

I'm far too hairy too - just had my first back wax. Will definitely be getting the front and pubic areas done, along with clipping my arms and legs short so they don't look weird.

A waxer would have their work cut out with me, the kids refer to me as “the silverback” or “grumpy gorilla” sometimes lol

I'd never do it myself as I've very cold hands and I'm a bit clumsy as well. A good professional that makes me feel relaxed is the best.

I've shaved for a good 15 or so years, twice weekly, completely bare below chest line. Mrs Sen has only been doing it regularly for the last few months (since getting a Phillips Bodygroomer), we both far prefer smooth,

Has anyone done IPL (laser hair removal)?

They advertise it as a "permanent hair removal option" including full Brazilian treatments but it runs into the hundreds of dollars for a few months of treatments. I note there are home machines also, similar cost of going to a salon but you keep the machine obviously but something in me doubts their effectiveness.

There were some very dodgy laser hair removal devices on a river related shopping site. Lots of similar 5* reviews from people who had only reviewed a handful of similar beauty products. Alongside were some 1* ratings ;)