pussy pump help!

i bought a pussy pump but am finding the cup just way to big ive got suction only twice after much messing about with it! and as soon as i take it off i cant get it back on its a 6.25 lenght size. ive used lube and tried lots of positions have i wasted my money? ive just ordered a doc johnson one has anyone used one of these brand?

We found the same thing, and there have been a few other threads on this topic if you have a search of the forum.

The Doc Johnson one is a good size and works well for us.

Don't forget you can return the other one to LH for a full refund up to a year after purchase so you haven't wasted your money.

Hi I have just returned the Doc Johnson one as we could not get it to seal. Looking for just a clit pump now

i bought a pussy pump but am finding the cup just way to big ive got suction only twice after much messing about with it! and as soon as i take it off i cant get it back on its a 6.25 lenght size. ive used lube and tried lots of positions have i wasted my money? ive just ordered a doc johnson one has anyone used one of these brand?

We have the Doc Johnson pump and love it. Have a read of this old thread; there's lots of good advice on pumping in there

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/629141-pussy-pumping-advice-for-a-beginner/