Pumps

Looking at purchasing a pussy pump any advice would be welcome thanks

3 Likes

Never seen one or used one with partner but if it interests you I say go for it. @AWB1955

1 Like

Dont be put off by first results can take time to master them

1 Like

I’m really curious about them! I have this fun looking one in my basket and I’m just going to get it and stop wondering!

3 Likes

We have that one, and it works well, but I have found that my partner fills it quite easily,

But it is good as you can detach the bulb and hose but the suction stays on.

I’d say if you want to try it why not :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I really wish there was a mens version I know we have penis pumps but as I understood it as soon as you remove it goes down. I’m guessing the nearest for us then is a cock ring.

1 Like

Looks promising it was one i was looking at if you go ahead and purchase let us know the results

2 Likes

I did order it, I will absolutely let you know. I’m hopeful for great things!

2 Likes

Fab happy pumping

2 Likes

I think things will be hotting up in the @JoCat camp. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Which is best using one clean or hairy lol

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try it, just have to be patient for a few days until it gets here and I’m already annoyed at myself for not spending £6.19 more to get a quicker delivery :rofl:

3 Likes

Well thats a good point, I will try hairy first and report back lol

2 Likes

Lol have researched the best waybto use them i am looking to see

1 Like

I don’t think any of the reviews mentioned hair getting in the way of the suction so I’m guessing its the same either way.

1 Like

Not sure if clean would be better i am quite hairy so may need to checkwhich gets best seal

1 Like

I have used one from LH in the past, their most basic, no frills model and it was really fun. My partner enjoyed the sensation and it built lots of anticipation.

I would highly recommend.

2 Likes

Hi did the pump arrive

1 Like

It did! Haven’t had a chance to use it for its intended purpose but I put it over my boobs to test the suction and its really very very nice. It’ll be Wed that I’m testing it on my lips/clit, I will let you know but from the nipple test it is really nice. The suction from each squeeze is quite intense so after a point I just tried little teeny squeezes. Very much wishing Wed was today!

1 Like

Thanks sounds good just put a pic of my latest purchase

1 Like