Putting a brew on

i realise this sounds rude but its innocent.

Ginger nuts dunked in rich strong coffee

How would ypu prefer to take your tea in a mug or in bone china cup lol

This was my favourite random site find of a few years ago, I even got the book for Christmas

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

I seem to remember a wonderful debate about the virtues of Jaffa Cakes, and an informative plain v's milk chocolate digestive debate. I'm on the side of milk btw.

Anyway, mines with milk but no sugar please, who's pouring?

(EDIT: Looks like the site may not have been updated for a while...)

Just put kettle on Sanda.

I'm a mug person- get more in! and an occasional dunker

Tea strongly brewed please with loads of milk and one sweetner. Asam would be lovely if you have it, if not any muck will do LOL.

I have a cold. Anything warm with a bit of honey in it.

Except coffee. Honey in coffee is probably more eeww than my nose.

Waves from a safe distance.

I LOVE a good cup of tea!

Medium/strong strength and 1 sugar please! My boyfriend is always telling people I like my tea as dark as him (he's Italian) lol

Everyone's always telling me I drink too much tea (I don't believe there is such thing as too much tea!)

So I was just wondering how many cups everyone else has per day?? on average :)

x x x

coffee - white with 1 sugar for me

has to be of the spoon standing strength :)

xGGx

Usually drink my tea with no milk or sugar, only on the rare occasion do I have milk in my tea, as this tastes better when dunking ones biscuits, although I don't eat biscuits very often, but I do enjoy a good cuppa & a nice biccy.

I drink more herbal tea's, green tea, lemon & ginger, camomile as well.

After popping on here, I may well have to partake in a biscuit buying session from Morrisons. lol

Plain chocolate hob knobs are very nice, I also like fox's cream filled biscuits. Yum Yum

On the second cup of the morning, who is ready for a refil? :)

Hey noon x

Strong coffee for me please!

Just going to have a "Camp" coffee here. (there's loads of jokes in there I know!)

Hey Noon I enjoyed that well creamed scone dude! :)

SG, Do they still make Camp Coffee?

Bloody hell, thats been going for years!! Enjoy!

Morning Dee! That's what I thought when I saw it at a local grocers. Last time I saw it was about. . .30 years ago! It takes me right back to that moment! :)

A nice cup of barry's tea, for a proper cup of tea the spoon should be able to stand up on its own

Peppermint tea for me :)

It's yummy and good for you!

I'll have a lemon & ginger tea please, to help revitalise me.

Going to put the kettle on

White no sugar thanks chky mnky in a mug please

With a chocolate hobnob?