Question about mastrabation

I can never get myself off when I touch myself I know it seems like a silly question but how do I "get myself off"

relax and explore yourself take your time and do not try to force it to happen

Sounds like good advice. I read a previous thread so see you have some toys but i think if you can relax (and not be disturbed) and just enjoy what your doing at the time rather than thinking about orgasm might help. Lube might also help, even if its not necessary it can make things feel nicer. May take some time to find out what sort of stimulation you need so try different toys if necessary. Remember Lh have a great returns policy x

Lou22 wrote:

Sounds like good advice. I read a previous thread so see you have some toys but i think if you can relax (and not be disturbed) and just enjoy what your doing at the time rather than thinking about orgasm might help. Lube might also help, even if its not necessary it can make things feel nicer. May take some time to find out what sort of stimulation you need so try different toys if necessary. Remember Lh have a great returns policy x

I can orgasm though toys but not my fingers hence why i brought the toys....I also want to buy a gspot vibe

I can't either (have been trying for some time lol). I can when my partner touches me but not myself, think it can just be harder for some women so can't give any actual tips in that respect except keep trying because at least you will learn what you like and don't like. Sorry can't be more help x

Lou22 wrote:

I can't either (have been trying for some time lol). I can when my partner touches me but not myself, think it can just be harder for some women so can't give any actual tips in that respect except keep trying because at least you will learn what you like and don't like. Sorry can't be more help x

not sure if you tried it but does using lube help

I can't say its helped get me there but even though i don't need to use it i do some times just because it makes things feel nicer so might work for you. Might be worth a try.

I do think it depends how you are masturbating.Iinvolve the clit and ensure you are wet or apply lube and just relax and fantazise. It does help if you are pretty horny too.

For me, I tend to imagine /fantasize about different scenarios and they do tend to have the same theme. I couldnt get off just but rubbing alone, my imagination has to come in to play.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I couldnt get off just but rubbing alone, my imagination has to come in to play.

Absolutely! Even as a bloke I need to engage my imagination, it is not just a physical thing you have to involve your mind.

Love it really turns me on can bring myself to orgsam, thinking of buying a glass vibrator so I can spend saturday afternoons playing with myself

funny how guys never ask this question lol

Well, I have been in a similar position, to the point where I stopped trying to 'go solo' altogether for quite a long period of time. But a week or two ago my partner was away, and I felt quite turned on. Ended up managing to make myself orgasm after all these years! I think it might have been partially because I wasn't putting any pressure on myself to actually orgasm, I was just enjoying myself.

So it can be done. I hope you get there soon