Question for fellow anal lovers

Evening all

This will be a question for all you experienced anal enjoyers (it has come from a random thought earlier tonight)

When it comes to anal toys with a large diameter (5"+) how can you take them? I've seen videos of absolutely massive buttplugs (like the big conical ones) and they are ridden all the way to the base.

Is there not some discomfort from the bones of the pelvis stopping penetration? And not just a tight hole? Excuse me if I'm missing something obvious here!

i just love the feeling of pushing myself as big as i can go. one day id love to have a real cock up there to make me scream :)

Five inches is really very large. My max is about 3 inches. If I go over that I usually end up causing damage to my bum, mainly in the form of piles. I would like to go a little thicker, because then it's easier to have an orgasm, but it's really not my number one goal. It's the orgasms that count, and they need thickness, depth and rhythmic pumping.

naughtymonkey wrote:

When it comes to anal toys with a large diameter (5"+) how can you take them? I've seen videos of absolutely massive buttplugs (like the big conical ones) and they are ridden all the way to the base.

Is there not some discomfort from the bones of the pelvis stopping penetration? And not just a tight hole?

You should watch one of these videos where the person using the huge toy turns around and reveals the damage done to their body in the process. My curiosity too got the better of me one day, and I witnessed several men whose sphincters resembled the prolapsed vagina of an 80-year-old woman. There was simply all this loose, wrinkly, grey flesh hanging between their buttocks, it was horrifying. o_O

For larger diameters i find something with a tapered head is the only way I can comfortably take it in. That said, 6" is the largest any of my toys are and even then for the most part I find using it quite uncomfortable unless I'm totally relaxed.

Incendiaire wrote:

naughtymonkey wrote:

Is there not some discomfort from the bones of the pelvis stopping penetration? And not just a tight hole?

You should watch one of these videos where the person using the huge toy turns around and reveals the damage done to their body in the process. My curiosity too got the better of me one day, and I witnessed several men whose sphincters resembled the prolapsed vagina of an 80-year-old woman. There was simply all this loose, wrinkly, grey flesh hanging between their buttocks, it was horrifying. o_O

Oh I've seen those videos and believe me its not a look I'm planning on achieving! I'm happy sticking to the 3" toys and 3" thick, 12" long strapon my gf takes me with, she can make me cum hard with that

I figured that the lovely peeps on LH would no doubt have some valuable experience to share with big anal toys. From what I can feel it does partly seem to do with tailbone position etc and softness of the anal toy being used.

relax and lots of decent lube....