What outfits for your OH turn you on the most?

anything cupless for me.

also anything where the nipples are visible through the fabric.

love bodystockings on my OH as well.

suspender belts and garters.

like the idea of latex stockings gloves but a bugger to get on without spoiling the moment.

thigh high boots.

ridiculously high (6 inch+) heeled platforms

when she worked in a bank the bank uniform was a real turn on especially since only I knew she had french knickers and sussies on

Anything that shows her legs off and her Fuck Me Silly boots

LEGS! Big weakness that gets me saying...DAAAAYEM!!! YEEEEAH!!!

I'd love to see my OH in a secretary outfit (I know cliche)

french maid

basically anything made of silk I am more tactile than visual

It can be many kinds of outfit that do the trick for me, but the one thing that they all have in common is that my wife feels confident and sexy wearing them. My favourites tend to involve her showing off her lovely legs (e.g. pencil skirt and heels, French maid's outfit, flimsy nightgown, suspenders and stockings), but I've also had the hots for her wearing dowdier clothes.

I still recall with great affection the day when we were caught in a rainstorm on a walk from a country hotel during a weekend away. My wife was wearing a modest T-shirt and jeans but, after the soaking, I became intimately aware that her garments were clinging very tightly to the contours of her body. I could hardly wait for us to get back to the privacy of our room.

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

It can be many kinds of outfit that do the trick for me, but the one thing that they all have in common is that my wife feels confident and sexy wearing them.

I would fully agree, anything that makes my wife feel confident and sexy is the key, i doesn't matter if it is an evening gown or a pair of old jeans.

I love it when my OH dresses stocking and suspenders in bed.

Sexy outits that are latex or see through do it for me too.

Seeing her wearing a red dildo strap on was also very sexy in a rude sort of way!

my wife wears realy short skirts and a low cut top with high heels gets me horny every time

I'd love to see my OH in stockings, but she just doesn't get how to do them properly and therefore has endless trouble and doesn't feel confident. I do like a well-fitting quaity bra on my OH (Oh, go on, on me as well). Now she's changed size and shape a bit after having the kids I might have a bit of a mission to sort the stockings out once and for all. And a deep suspender would cover up the caesarian scar, small though it is.

Probably what she calls her 'tart's uniform' of stockings, suspender belt and heels, nothing else. When we go swinger-clubbing or partying she usually wears this with a short see-through black slip or corset and thong, but she has quite a few other party outfits.

Rose also looks good wearing nothing but a garter, which can stay on all evening; everything else usually comes off before too long.

i love to c a women bent over reviling a g string and a tatoo on the lower back think its such a turn on also the oh in stocking and sussies gets me going