Gorgeous in Satin or Skin

I love seeing my OH in a sexy little number, just thinking about it gets me hot n bothered!
I would go as far to say that something sexy turns me on more than bare naked flesh. It's probably the thought of what's underneath!

What does everyone think?

I'd agree, there's just something extra hot and sexy about some sexy lingerie to help set the mood!

In always like a woman wearing a bit of something. Stockings and nothing else is super sexy .

I'm going to go against the grain here, although my OH does like me in sexy lingerie he prefers me naked. He doesn't like the hindrance of clothing when we are being intimate.

I think both of us prefer lingerie. I feel more confident in it and my partner is just a big fan of lingerie in general.

I always preferred my partners with something on.its all part of the build up to reveal what's underneath 😉

I prefer wearing something. I think I look better in lingerie, and I feel sexier.

There's something about being touched through delicate fabric that heightens the anticipation for me. And I think there's something about a partner being able to see/feel a little, but not everything all at once that creates anticipation for them, too.

Unfortunately, most of the partners I've been with prefered me completely naked. Oh well.

I dont care if I wear anything or not ! My oh loves pvc though...so thats usually what he gets xx

I think that getting dressed in a basque and suspenders helps to get me in the right mood but then my OH wants to take it off straight away to get skin to skin contact which I like very much, If my feet are going to get cold then I put a pair of holdup stockings on. Sometimes it is nice to be teased through some silky fabric.