Ladies night

I'm bi and have been asked by one of my girlfiends to arrange a hen night for her. She really wants a hot stripper for the night. Does anyone have any recommendations? What were they like? Thanks in advance!

Please could I have some help????

Sorry Im no help, all the strippers I've seen have been crass including the Chippendales! Lol. I just cringe and half the time I feel sorry for the bloke because he gets eaten alive.

Well if your avatar photo is you, then why don't you do it? *cough*

DavidB1986 wrote:

i thought that but didn't say it. They are nice enough muscles.

Thanks so much! So when did you see the chippendales? Is that all you have seen?

Lol no I've seen groups and singles and young and old and muscular and desperate. They just don't it for me. All that oil and gyrating of hips and the pouches are yuew !

If you do it, buy a nice posing pouch.

Could you recommend a posing pouch?

DavidB1986 wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking David lol.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking David lol.

Do you think I should? ;-)

If the boot (or posing pouch) fits...

You do realise we all know that's not you in your avatar right? Also I didn't realise your sexual orientation played such a big role in finding a stripper for your friend.

Oh PPD of course we all know that ;)

DavidB1986 wrote:

Oh PPD of course we all know that ;)

Oh I know we know ;) just not sure muscles realises.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

You do realise we all know that's not you in your avatar right?

lol google image search is good fun :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

You do realise we all know that's not you in your avatar right?

lol google image search is good fun :)

I know right! I even searched mine to see what would happen even though I'm 100% sure that is my butt haha.

Any strippers I have seen have been ugly, crass and an embarrassment! I was bought one as a birthday present and it was the worst present of my life.
How anyone thinks having a crotch thrust in their face is fun astounds me.

And a very good butt it is! I wish mine was perky like that :-(
I'd best start doing some squats or something!

Oh you guyssssss! Now I have a new hobby! Searching pics on Google...I did mine and it comes back with 8 "visually similar" images....ALL OF OLD BALD MEN!

I can only think it must be that my *ahem* chesticles... look like mens shiny heads! pmsl

Either that or I am just too old for latex :D

Fluffbags wrote:

Oh you guyssssss! Now I have a new hobby! Searching pics on Google...I did mine and it comes back with 8 "visually similar" images....ALL OF OLD BALD MEN!

I can only think it must be that my *ahem* chesticles... look like mens shiny heads! pmsl

Either that or I am just too old for latex :D

Fluffbags....ahem..... Too old for latex? Never.