[Questionnaire] Which is the Best Sex Toy Based on Your Age?

Q1. How old are you? 28

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Penis

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Maia Marcia Porpora Wavy Silicone Dildo 7.5 Inch

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Sliquid sassy lube

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 24

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? Colour, shape, size and weight (feels good in your hand)

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Definitely, more considered purchases and to expand my experience

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? Change in confidence, curiosity

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? hmmmm dildo, vibes, although kick ass are too artficial i can get lost in a fantasy with a good dildo

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? beads

Q11. Any other comments? Nope

Q1. How old are you? late 20s

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Clitoris

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? My wand

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Magic wand - i discovered I can squirt with this device

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? late 20s

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? Magic Wand

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes. Large dildos and anal lube

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? My growing libido. Physical - growing older, more fertile, comfortable sex relationship with my FWB, losing weight. Emotional - Being on SSRI's (Sertraline) and still maintained my libido, it did not diminish, coming off the SSRI and my libido is the same if not increased, comfortable sex with my FWB (we know what we like and what works)

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? The magic wand

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? Small butt plugs, now onto bigger dildos/bigger anal toys

Q11. Any other comments? Lovehoney Bliss Orgasm Balm - this increased orgasms for me, i have learned that bigger dildos/Gspot dildos will work. Silicone *only* as I have a fussy vagina and get thrush whenever I use anything other than silicone. And also lube with good ingredients (not glycerin which I must avoid).

🐼

Ah yay! This is all such amazing feedback. Thanks so much everyone! 

I'm still looking for more insight, so if anyone else wants to fill this in, I'd be forever thankful. 

Thanks 

Bump

1 30s

2 clitoris

3 bullets

4 glass dildos

5 late 20s

6 Tracey Cox glass set

7 yes I've tried new things that I never thought I would including glass toys a nippke rings and clamps

8 change in curiosity confidence . A lot of this has come​ from the Lovehoney forums

9 glass toys I always recomend them to anyone

10 no

11 no

Q1. How old are you? 38

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? yes, i own a penis

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Doxy

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Doxy

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 34

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? POWERRRRRRRRRRR

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? yes, I spend wayyy too long researching every single purchase, making sure I know exactly what I'm getting, that I am paying a fair price and am not afraid to haggle a little.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? shortage of cash

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? Doxy

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? I wouldn't say something doesn't work any more, but I find things that work better/quicker/differently.

Q11. Any other comments? I like pizza - not relevant but essential none the less.

Q1. 50's

Q2. Clitoris

Q3. Glass Butt plug

Q4. Glass dildos or butt plug

Q5. 50's

Q6. Ridgidness, temperature play, texture

Q7. I never shopped before joining LH. Now I am trying nipple/clit clamps, bullets.

Q8. Children leaving home, more leisure time, curiosity, increased libido

Q9. Any glass products

Q10. Flavoured condoms

Q11. Lube

Ah you guys - this is helping so much!

Thank yooooouuu!

1 - 33

2 - Clitoris

3 - desire bullet

4 - Lovehoney bliss orgasm

5 - 32

6 - great powerful vibrations, pin point stimulation.

7 - I purchase more lingerie nowadays & expanded my horizons

8 - curiosity & my financial situation

9 - desire bullet

10 - a few budget toys

11 - no

Q1. Late 20s

Q2. clitoris

Q3. Womanizer pro 40 / Rocks off ignition bullet

Q4. Bullet vibes in general

Q5. 19 or 20 ish I think?

Q6. Precise clitoral stimulation.

Q7. Yes, I research a lot more now before buying, particularly sex toys. The first toy I got was terrible, looking back on it now, and if I'd read some sex blogs I never would have brought it.

Q8. Incresed interest in sex toys, and living with just a partner for a few years. Although at the mo I'm back in a house share and have 0 income, so I'm just not buying anything at all right now. I think with age though I generally buy more expensive and well researched items rather than being drawn in by sales to buy lower quality items.

Q9. The rocks off ignition bullet. It's so versitile as well as being a very affordable rechargable item.

Q10. Not really. Although I did have some that were made of pourus jelly type material which I have since thrown away after learning about the potential for products like this to harbour bacteria. So I guess it was more I was better informed when I got older rather than my sexual preferences changed.

Q11. What I would say is a lot of it really depends on my partners at the moment and what they are in to, rather than my age. For example, I used to really be into bondage because I had a partner who was really really into it and I enjoyed exploring it with them. Nowadays I rarely get my bondage gear out because I no longer see that person. Clitoral vibes have been a constant fixutre in my sex / masturbation though ever since I discovered them. Having said all that, I'm not that old so I'm not sure how useful this will be to you.

Q1. How old are you?
30s

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris?
Dick

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time?
Actually no, it entirely depends on my mood.

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life?
F-machine Pro II

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product?
Purchased this year but discovered about 2yrs back

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you?
Modern design, and best of all, relentless power

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older?
As I've aged, I've become more open about my desires and fantasies to my partner, some of which I didn't feel able to be open about when we first got together. Her acceptance of my kinky nature has meant I look for toys to push my boundaries more.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change?
Oops, just answered that above!

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose?
Couldn't even begin to without first knowing something about what they were into!

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?)
Anal beads. All cheap jelly toys, but that's more of an education thing.

Q11. Any other comments? (Do you have anything else you'd like to add regarding sex enhancers which have worked especially well for you at different stages in your life?)
Yes. Years ago I discovered that oysters, which are supposed to be an aphrodisiac, are fucking rank 😂

1. 61 years old

2. A dick

3. Yes, It's the Bam Realistic Dildo

4. Yes, It's the Bam Realistic Dildo

5. 59 years old

6. How thick it is or how wide it is

7. Yes, as I got older I like to try new things

8. Same as #7

9. I don't know.

10. No, not really.

11.No not really.

Q1 mid 20's

Q2. A clitoris

Q3. My orgasm gel, and lovehoney owns brand magic wand

Q4. Organ gel again. Ive only just discovered this, but it's lifted a huge weight off my shoulders in feeling more relaxed to climax within a reasonable amount of time.

Q5. 25

Q6. The power in immense! Total power queen and can get me off in seconds.

Q7. Yes anal toys. I was to immature before to even consider having anything up there.

Q8. Confidence in myself. This has been due to my partner. He's always been into this and if it wasn't for him and feeling comfortable around him I wouldn't have ever have tried it.

Q9. Magic wand every single time.

Q10. Rabbits. They just don't seen to do anything for me anymore. I've found bigger, better and more powerful toys now.

Q11. No for me personally, but a penis pump is a must. Myself and my partner both love it.

Q1. How old are you?

31 Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Clitoris

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Magic wand.

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Larger dildos. I enjoy size and my husband enjoys watching me take larger toys which has opened up a new side to our sex life.

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 29

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? I enjoy girth but my favourite large toys have suction cups as they are much easier to hold onto.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes definitely. I think I would have been much more shy when purchasing sex toys a few years ago. Now I buy whatever I fancy and don't feel the slightest bit embarrassed.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? Having children. My husband and I went through a dry spell after children and had to work on getting the spark back, This led to discovering all sorts of new toys and fetishes and us exploring a new side of ourselves.

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? I would recommend anyone to try a wand. They are versatile, powerful and don't break the bank.

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? Vibrators. I have leant that internal vibration just doesn't do it for me. External vibration and girth does!

Q11. Any other comments? Nope :)

Dunno if you still need this info Jess....but thought I'd re-open this thread as it makes an interesting read.

Q1. How old are you?

Clitoris

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time?
Yes, several actually. The Desire rechargeable bullet and Desire Rechargeable G-spot Rabbit always work for me!

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life?
Glass Dildo's! Both of us love them, I love how they feel...he loves using them on me.

Only last year.

Q6. What is it about your favorite sex product that particularly works for you?
The high power, but none buzzy, vibes, and smooth silky texture of the silicone.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behavior has changed as you've grown older?
For sure, I have become more choosy.... I've (finally) realized (maybe) less is more. I am less likely to go for lots of cheaper toys and go for the more top end stuff as it's (for me) it's more reliable, lasts longer and most of all - does the job.

the number of useless sex toys I've thrown away after just a few uses... also really don't like using batteries.

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose?
Lovehoney Clitoral caress https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38231

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't anymore? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?)
The textured sleeves that fit over fingers or bullets... I think my sensitivity 'down there' has decreased (maybe due to meds) so I just don't really feel the textures unless there are vibes too - and I find if they're slipped over bullets, they dull the vibes.

Q11. Any other comments? (Do you have anything else you'd like to add regarding sex enhancers which have worked especially well for you at different stages in your life?)

A long recovery after a serious TBI , then menopause on top - all added up to about 10 virtually sexless years. Getting back into it was hard, but once we re-stocked the toy chest I became raring to go and now my sex drive is through the roof and he's struggling to keep up! We used to shop with LoveHoney before my TBI - mainly cheap end vibrators all of which gradually got thrown away...then re-finding Lovehoney (especially the forum) when my sexy feelings started again, gave me the encouragement I needed. I realized that masturbation time, time to get to know my own body again, was and is important. Discovering how my body has changed in the dry 10 years was amazing - I discovered that the strong buzzy type vibes that I used to go for, still make me come, but leave me numb and 'finished' whereas my rumbling, (and thumping) type vibes give me just as strong an orgasm, but not numb and still able and wanting to carry on.

Q1. How old are you? 21

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? (it could be a sex toy, a sensory tool or a better sex product like lube, pills, gel etc) - Rabbit or Gspot Vibrator

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? (Perhaps something which you feel has "saved" your libido / ability to climax alone or with a partner?) - I'd say butt plug with my partner

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 19

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? (The design, the power, the comfortable handle, extra lubrication etc) - Power

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? (Do you shop for items now which you never thought you would when you were younger? Do you have any examples?) - Yes anal toys and pegging items

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? (See examples below) - Curiostiy

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? - Vibrator

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?) - No

Search
Basket

Search
Skip Navigation
99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in 09:55:00
Home

Q1. How old are you? 40

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Penis

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? I have Lube wife has the wand

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? The wand we use it on each other spices things up

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? Early 30s

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? (The Wand (mains) as you can vary the speed.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? yes as tbe older you get the more comfortable you are with your partner to try things out, especially toys

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? Curiosity and confidence

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? I think the wand especially for females but males can have fun with it too

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? No

Q11. Any other comments? (Do you have anything else you'd like to add regarding sex enhancers which have worked especially well for you at different stages in your life?)Not really looking forward to trying out new things

Q1. How old are you? 29

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? My magic wand!

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? (Perhaps something which you feel has "saved" your libido / ability to climax alone or with a partner?) Probably my magic wand. For the simple fact I stopped using internal toys such as my rabbit for self play, now I avoid internal play alone.

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? Brought my wand at 29

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? (The design, the power, the comfortable handle, extra lubrication etc) it can always be involved, no matter what type of sex or foreplay. The power is the strongest toy I’ve had, it’s comfy to hold and helps the big O along quickly if we don’t have the time or the energy!

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? (Do you shop for items now which you never thought you would when you were younger? Do you have any examples?) Yes, my precious partner was very vanilla, so I always kept things that way. Since I’ve been with my new partner, who is very open to everything (and actually excited for most things I’ve suggested buying) I’ve gone from vanilla to latex bdsm and latest purchase of a pinwheel!

Physical = Open partner
Emotional = Confidence
Other = Just the option to try new things, more disposable income

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? Liquid silk lube, it just adds to everything!

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?) g spot toys, I’ve tried loads but I’ve just never got on with any

Q11. Any other comments? Everything is worth trying, you may surprise yourself like I did!

Q1. How old are you? (Please feel free to simply put 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60+ if you prefer)

Clitoris

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? (it could be a sex toy, a sensory tool or a better sex product like lube, pills, gel etc)

Mains powered magic wand

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? (Perhaps something which you feel has "saved" your libido / ability to climax alone or with a partner?)

Mains powered magic wand

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? (The design, the power, the comfortable handle, extra lubrication etc)

I discovered that clitoral stimulation is what worked for me when I was 18 and bought my first rabbit. The wand is a step up from this and it is the power that amazing and particularly works for me.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? (Do you shop for items now which you never thought you would when you were younger? Do you have any examples?)

Yes I'm willing to experiment far more with bondage products, anal products and generally more out-there things.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? (See examples below)

Physical = change in strength / flexibility / health / sensitivity / libido / erection strength / natural lubrication.
Emotional = change in curiostiy, confidence, sexual tastes, relationship status
Other = change in disposable income, privacy, having kids / kids moving out etc

The main change has been a change in my own confidence and feeling sexually liberated and comfortable that it is okay to try anything and everything and that there is no embaressment in it. A change in curiosity as I've grown up as well - I'll try things I would never have even thought of when I was 18 which I think is probably quite natural as you grow up.

I also have had an increase in disposable income so I imagine this has had some effect.

Mains powered wand!

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?)

My first toy was a slimline rabbit - I go for something girthier now as these work much better for me.

Q1. How old are you?

A penis

Fleshlight STU

​Not a toy, more a partner who is perfectly happy to use toys

​Only now

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you?

​It feels like sex (or as close as possible) and seeing as my partner is a very long way away, it just fills that gap until I get to see her again.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older?

Definitely

Initially I was only interested in the "boring" stuff like lubes and condoms but with my current partner being so much more adventurous, I've been buying all kinds of vibraters for her, anal toys for myself and some more adventurous couples toys for us both to try on the special occasions that we are together. I'm far more comfortable experimenting in my own quest for pleasure, as well as helping my partner in hers AND of course our joint adventures. My previous partners made me feel like anything other than couples toys were cheating, and it's taken an incredible woman to show me that although in a relationship you're never alone, you still have to do your own things and follow your own paths.

​Too many variables but lets say they're in a relationship, probably a good vibrating cock ring. Not exactly adventurous but so good and so versatile for both participants!

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more?

I'm only now really getting adventurous so not yet

Q11. Any other comments?

The whole stigma aroud anal play is irritating to me and chances are a doctor will be up there one day so give your prostate some love and enjoy the pleasure!! I'm not promoting anal sex but even a little tickle can feel amazing.