The Best Sex Toy for Your Age Demographic

Hey y'all

I'm doing a spot of research for a blog I'm working on and could do with your wonderful assistance. 

I'm compiling a list of sex toys which are best suited to certain people based on age.

Ideally, these should be toys for masturbation/solo play, as opposed to couples' sex.

For example: The TENGA Flip Hole is particularly popular with older gentlemen who have trouble maintaining an erection. Thanks to it's flip open design, he doesn't need to be hard to insert himself. 

Do you have any toys which you find have worked particularly well at certain times during your life?

If you have the time to fill out this questionnaire with your thoughts, experiences and favourite toys that would be uh-may-zing. 

Thank you! 

Q1. How old are you? (Please feel free to simply put 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60+ if you prefer)

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? 

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? (it could be a sex toy, a sensory tool or a better sex product like lube, pills, gel etc)

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? (Perhaps something which you feel has "saved" your libido / ability to climax alone or with a partner?)

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? (The design, the power, the comfortable handle, extra lubrication etc)

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? (Do you shop for items now which you never thought you would when you were younger? Do you have any examples?)

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? (See examples below)

Physical = change in strength / flexibility / health / sensitivity / libido / erection strength / natural lubrication. 
Emotional = change in curiostiy, confidence, sexual tastes, relationship status
Other = change in disposable income, privacy, having kids / kids moving out etc

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? 

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?)

Q11. Any other comments? (Do you have anything else you'd like to add regarding sex enhancers which have worked especially well for you at different stages in your life?)

Thanks so much for your help peeps! 

![](upload://RVOco3SLVjJgMhTCSqTg4gTL8x.gif)

1) 50s

2) Former

3) Stroker ( Mrs uses it on me as well) Vibrating Cock Ring

4) Vibrating cock Ring

5) 50 ( I had heard and seem them prior to that age)

6) The power of a vibrating cock ring.

7) Yes as we have gone more kinkier with age . Implements ,body wands ,cock rings and costumes galore.

8) I have lost a lot of weight as well documented before ( 6st 7 pound ) My other half is currently losing weight. This in itself is giving us much more energy and with both being much fitter , different positions that we couldn't do before some requiring a lot of upper body strength. I can't over emphasise the difference to ones sex life after a serious amount of weight loss. Time is our current enemy of which we hope will be corrected in the medium term due to family sickness.

9) For a guy with perhaps with minor ED frustrations a good quality and poweful vibrating cock ring .It will make all the difference and can stimulate the partner as well .A partner can also tease with one of those by sliding it up and down if well lubed. One just needs to think outside the box a little .

10) I have tried those blue pills out of curiosity but didn't work with me . I felt no different .

11) I think visual stimulation of seeing the other half in lingerie goes a long way in helping things along. The sexier looking the better . I also whish Lovehoney would stock more sexual aid books as well . With the number of threads requesting help it would be great to recommend a certain book . For example I don't think there are any books on spanking at the moment that yourselves stock .