[Questionnaire] Which is the Best Sex Toy Based on Your Age?

Hey y'all

I'm doing a spot of research for a blog I'm working on and could do with your wonderful assistance. 

I'm compiling a list of sex toys which are best suited to certain people based on age.

Ideally, these should be toys for masturbation/solo play, as opposed to couples' sex.

For example: The TENGA Flip Hole is particularly popular with older gentlemen who have trouble maintaining an erection. Thanks to it's flip open design, he doesn't need to be hard to insert himself. 

Do you have any toys which you find have worked particularly well at certain times during your life?

If you have the time to fill out this questionnaire with your thoughts, experiences and favourite toys that would be uh-may-zing. 

Thank you! 

Q1. How old are you? (Please feel free to simply put 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60+ if you prefer)

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? 

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? (it could be a sex toy, a sensory tool or a better sex product like lube, pills, gel etc)

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? (Perhaps something which you feel has "saved" your libido / ability to climax alone or with a partner?)

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? (The design, the power, the comfortable handle, extra lubrication etc)

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? (Do you shop for items now which you never thought you would when you were younger? Do you have any examples?)

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? (See examples below)

Physical = change in strength / flexibility / health / sensitivity / libido / erection strength / natural lubrication. 
Emotional = change in curiostiy, confidence, sexual tastes, relationship status
Other = change in disposable income, privacy, having kids / kids moving out etc

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? 

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?)

Q11. Any other comments? (Do you have anything else you'd like to add regarding sex enhancers which have worked especially well for you at different stages in your life?)

Thanks so much for your help peeps! 

![](upload://6P1WQtK7eEGvTkhwkKeh4ViC98a.gif)

Hi Jess,

Happy to help if I can!

Q1. How old are you? 36.

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Clitoris.

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? (it could be a sex toy, a sensory tool or a better sex product like lube, pills, gel etc) Mini wand.

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? (Perhaps something which you feel has "saved" your libido / ability to climax alone or with a partner?) Butt plugs! I never knew anal could be so pleasurable!

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 35.

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? (The design, the power, the comfortable handle, extra lubrication etc) I enjoy the feeling of anal toys and being stretched and filled. I love the size, and the design in that they are easy to use.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? (Do you shop for items now which you never thought you would when you were younger? Do you have any examples?) Yes. I splash out more as I earn more, and I'm more adventurous. When younger I only bought toys for my clitoris as that was the only way I could come (it still is - for now!). Nowadays I want to try everything and my libido is stronger than ever before! I now have butt plugs, dildos, glass toys and light BDSM kit. I used to have just one vibrator!

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change?

Physical = change in libido and I can take more powerful toys now! I'm less sensitive.
Emotional = change in confidence as Ive got older, plus my sexual taste as I am bisexual and have been for 2 years.
Other = increase in disposable income.

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? Butt plugs!

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?) 'standard' straight and low price vibrators bore me now!

Q11. Any other comments? Discovering my bisexuality has increased my sexual appetite as well as hitting my thirties!

Q1. How old are you? 32

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Clitoris

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time?
Tracey Cox Supersex Orgasm Gel and
as for toys, my go to at the moment for guaranteed orgasm is the lovehoney power play g-spot vibrator

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life?
Lovehoney Double Ended Textured Sensual Glass Dildo Because it gave my my first g-spot orgasm and many more after.

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 30

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? the firmness and being able to discover temperature play

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes! I never owned a sex toy until I was 26! And because of that our sex life has changed massively.

Emotional = change in curiostiy, confidence, sexual tastes, relationship status
Other = having kids

I would say once we got married and had children we worked harder at making time for each other and trying to keep things interesting between us still.

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose?

Any glass dildos!

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? No

Q11. Any other comments? Nope 😊

Q1. How old are you? (Please feel free to simply put 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60+ if you prefer)
A, Late 20's

A, A clitoris

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? (it could be a sex toy, a sensory tool or a better sex product like lube, pills, gel etc)
A, satisfyer pro two

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? (Perhaps something which you feel has "saved" your libido / ability to climax alone or with a partner?)
A,We-vibe Tango

A, 26

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? (The design, the power, the comfortable handle, extra lubrication etc)

A, It can be used together and solo. Its compact design means it can easily be used during sex. It's power is something else and it's super quiet and waterproof!

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? (Do you shop for items now which you never thought you would when you were younger? Do you have any examples?)
A, Anal toys now have a place in my toy box.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? (See examples below)
Physical = change in strength / flexibility / health / sensitivity / libido / erection strength / natural lubrication. Emotional = change in curiostiy, confidence, sexual tastes, relationship status Other = change in disposable income, privacy, having kids / kids moving out etc

A, I think I personally have opened up (no pun intended) as I've got older. I have started a new relationship also so used the opportunity to turn new things. Also I have more disposable income now.

A, We-vibe Tango

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?)
A,Flavoured condoms.

Q11. Any other comments? (Do you have anything else you'd like to add regarding sex enhancers which have worked especially well for you at different stages in your life?)
-

Awesome - thank you to those who've replied. This is super helpful! 

Keep 'em coming! 

Q1. How old are you? (Please feel free to simply put 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60+ if you prefer)

A1. Early 20's.

A2. Clitoris.

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? (it could be a sex toy, a sensory tool or a better sex product like lube, pills, gel etc)

A3. We-Vibe Tango.

A4. Sounds simple, but I'd have to say Sliquid H20.

A5. 19

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? (The design, the power, the comfortable handle, extra lubrication etc)

A6. It removes dryness caused by medication and provides a natural lubricated feeling. It's not sticky, tacky or greasy and it contains no ingredients that irritate me.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? (Do you shop for items now which you never thought you would when you were younger? Do you have any examples?)

A7. I do feel as though I'm more open to trying things now than I was a couple of years ago. I feel that butt toys in particular are something that I buy now, which I wouldn't have done even just two years ago. I don't listen to the "ew anal is gross" sterotype anymore and as a result ended up trying it and loving it!

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? (See examples below)

Physical = change in strength / flexibility / health / sensitivity / libido / erection strength / natural lubrication.
Other = change in disposable income, privacy, having kids / kids moving out etc

A8. Definitely emotional. A trusting relationship where we can explore safely together has made the world of difference to my sex life and my sexy shopping!

A9. the We-Vibe Tango!

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?)

A10. I've grown out of the vibrators that have less strength if that counts?

Q11. Any other comments? (Do you have anything else you'd like to add regarding sex enhancers which have worked especially well for you at different stages in your life?)

A11. Nope!

1) 54

2) Former

3) Stroker ( the Mrs also uses this on me) and Vibrating Cock Ring

4) Quality Vibrating Cock Ring

5)50

6) The power factor

7) More open to try new things perhaps more kinkier . Implements,body wands and costumes galore

8)My weight loss ( 6st 7 pound) .Makes me look and feel younger giving me more energy and bags of confidence . With the Mrs also losing weight we have been able to try new fun positions some of these quite intricate needing plenty of upper body stength . Its just time being our enemy at the moment with sickness in the family ( both mothers)

9) A Quality Vibrating Cock Ring . Its briliant for those guys with just say a touch of ED as it helps without putting chemicals into the body

10) No

11) I would like it if Lovehoney stocked more Sex Aida in the form of books or vdios as it would be good to direct others onto these when they come on the forum for problem advice .

Clitoris

Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand

Glass dildos (such as the Tracey Cox set) have helped me to explore internal masturbation more (as it was previously uncomfortable for me) and helped me to ease back in to penetration after giving birth.

The rumbly vibrations of the magic wand penetrate deeply, which stimulates me much better than a regular clitoral or g spot toy would.

I buy a lot less since starting a family as we don't have the extra money, and my libido has plummeted as I've got older. I'm more likely to shop for lingerie now than sex toys.

Physical = change in strength / flexibility / health / sensitivity / libido / erection strength / natural lubrication.

Physical - lowered libido and tiredness
Emotional - lack of body confidence, not feeling as close to my partner as before
Other - having a baby and losing income due to being a stay at home parent.

The Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand!

Most dildos and internal vibrators (except glass).

When I was much younger I would mainly use cheap plastic clitoral vibrators, which were generally low powered and battery operated, as opposed to the stronger rechargeable/mains operated toys I use today.

Hi Jess,Hopefully I can be of some help here.This looks like a really interesting blog in the making.
Q1. 50's
Q2. Clitoris
Q3. Lovehoney Dream Rabbit.
Q4. Lovehoney Pleasure Balm
Q5. 50's
Q6. I love the rotating shaft of my Dream Rabbit because it simulates my favourite sex with my late husband.I also enjoy the sensation of the velvety soft silicone and find the power settings and positioning of the rabbit ears absolutely perfect for my needs.
Q7. I now shop for sex toys and sexy lingerie.
E.g. crotchless knickers

Contd....
Q8. My shopping habits have changes due to the relationship change in my life from being married to widowed and single.I now feel the need to expand on my sexual pleasure through solo play and have become more adventurous.
Q9.The Lovehoney Dream Rabbit.
Q10. Over 30 years ago I did purchase a very basic vibrator for solo and couples play but very quickly became bored with it.
Q11.Due to being disillusioned with my first vibrator I lost interest in using any sex toys thereafter.Sadly, I now feel I am playing catchup as a result of Lovehoney taking me on such a huge learning curve regarding the inumerable exciting products available nowadays.I almost wish I could turn the clock back allowing my husband and I to have had a more exciting and varied sex life,in particular with regard to anal play which we enjoyed dabbling with albeit without toys.I now especially enjoy clitoral vibes and find they are expert at bringing me to orgasm.

Hola!

Q1. How old are you? 21 student

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Lovehoney Desire Luxury Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator or Lovehoney BASICS Slimline Realistic Dildo Vibrator 8 Inch

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27236 for use with the Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Realistic Dildo 9 Inch

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 21

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? Dildo - perfect size for me and firm material but still a bit squishy. Bullet - powerful and great shape.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Prefer BDSM and larger dildos and stronger vibes than I did

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? Change in sensitivity, change in curiostiy, change in partner and relationship status

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? A strap-on for them to use on their boyfriend

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? weaker bullets, tamer impact toys

Q11. Any other comments? Nope but feel free to drop me an email if you have questions

Q.1 in my 50's
Q.2 clitoris
Q.3 LH deluxe magic wand
Q.4 LH 90g kegel balls helped to tighten everything up and made me more in control of my orgasms.
Q.5 48/49
Q.6 The deep vibrations which hits the spot everytime even if my mind is elsewhere and what could potentially take a while with other toys takes a matter of minutes. So it's all about the power for me.
Q.7 I definitely buy things that I didn't even know existed when I was younger. Mainly because family came first and now it's our time to really enjoy each other.
Q.8 the biggest factor is confidence, I have lost a lot of weight which helps with body issues but also with age the confidence grows especially with being with my other half for 30 years +. We are experimental and don't want to be stuck in a rut and constantly try new things, we also talk a lot more than we ever did.
Q.9 LH deluxe magic wand.
Q.10 beginners jolly rancher butt plug now moved onto glass.
Q.11 I never used any sex enhancements until a couple of years ago. I was embarrassed about it and I honestly thought nice girls like me didn't use such things. Little did I know what I was missing out on which is such a shame.

Q1. How old are you? 47.

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Penis.

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Vibrating butt plug & cock ring.

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Lovehoney Butt Tingler 5 function Vibrating Butt Plug medium.

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 47, we have had previous butt plugs, but this is by far the best one we have tried. .

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? The firmness, texture, vibrations, well designed shape for insertion, stays in place and the ability to wear it comfortably for prolonged periods

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes! years ago we would predominantly purchased lingerie for my wife, a few sex toys and a variety of different lubes. The quailty and variety of goods which are now being sold by companies like Lovehoney has greatly improved, coupled with societies growing openness and accepctence to enjoying sex. We now enjoy a more varied and adventurous sex life, with an array of BDSM gear, glass toys dildos and butt plugs.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? We have been married for over 20 years and are in a loving, carring and respectful relationship, which has contined to grow over these years, this has enabled us to openly comunitate new ideas and try new things.

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? A good Butt plug

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? No.

Q11. Any other comments? No

Q1. How old are you? 37

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Njoy eleven

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Coco de mer bondage stuff

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 36

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? Temperature play and a good girth. Glass or metal cold really does it for me, as well as pressure on gspot.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes - I have never bought so many sex toys and lingerie before.

No - I have always purchased quality items, (rechargeable rather than batteries or disposable).

The wide range of products avalible, and testers that tempt you towards new items. Also comfort in our relationship, I felt happy to suggest we try new things.

A glass dildo, the style depends on your own preference, but temperature play and firm glass is wonderful.

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more?

I have grown out of rabbit vibrators, I tend to prefer separate gspot and clit stimulation now.

Q11. Any other comments?

Sexy lingerie doe make a big difference to my confidence. Need bigger cup sizes though as I struggle to get cups that fit me at Lovehoney.

Thanks so much for your help peeps!

Q1. How old are you? 53

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Lovehoney Desire Luxury Rechargeable Rabbit

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Orgasm balms and lubes.

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 52

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? Just the shape of it, the feel of it as it's so smooth and the lovely strong vibrations.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes most definately. I'm more likely to consider things now such as anal beads that I wouldn't have several years ago and also restraints and spanking items along with roleplay dressing up stuff.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? Probably confidence in myself due to losing a bit of weight and the fact that I've been married for over 30 years so it was really a case of trust as well . Also just a bit of curiosity and wanting to try new things .

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? Lovehoney Desire Luxury Rechargeable Rabbit.

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? No.

Q11. Any other comments? Yes please, please larger cup sizes on plus sized lingerie! 

Q1. How old are you? 50s

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? cock

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Nipple clamps and my OH's firm grip

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Leather wrist cuffs

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 30's

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? The smell of leather and the effect of restraint on my OH which opened our eyes to something other than vanilla

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes. Less vanilla, more....... raspberry ripple.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? (See examples below) Definitely emotional. Curiousity, confidence, the willingness of both to experiment. Keeping the stuff we like and discarding the meh.

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? Volterol gel. Trust me.

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? Anal beads.

Q11. Any other comments? A glimpse of stocking was sometimes seen as something shocking now gives me a stiffy and the OH knows..... Anything goes!

Q1. How old are you? 42

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Penis

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Lovehoney Stroker

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Lovehoney Release Masturbation Lube

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 36

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? The ribbed reversable design even though it does tear easily

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Hell yeah buy loads more now...so much more horny and experimental

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? Honesty between my wife and I that has alowed us both to experiment

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? Stroker

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? No

Q11. Any other comments? No

30+

Penis

Thrust masturbator.

Yes. Thrust masturbator as they allowed me to discover what textures I enjoy the most.

Realistic nature of the toy.

Yes more relaxed about what new things to try as feel more open minded and ready to try new toys.

The relationship between me and wife how we are both fully relaxed with each other and have a really strong marriage.

Steel toys.

No.

Q1. How old are you? 21 years old.

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? A very large clitoris.

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? It's a combo of the pump I bought, and then grinding/sliding my puffed up clitoris against wet-look clothing (I don't know why it feels good ? I think the material helps spread my wetness instead of absorb it maybe, leading to heightened sensitivity ?).

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? The blindfold hood with ball gag that I bought not long ago.

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? I discovered similar products when I was about 14 years old (just experimenting with sleeping masks and scarves at that point). 21 for the actual hood that I bought from you though.

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? I adore the pump's transparency and quick release valve because they let me keep an eye on what's happening so I don't have to worry about damaging myself I can just focus on getting off. For the hood, I adore the material, the fact that the ball gag can be spat out even though its small anyway, and that it doesn't have any clumpy features like zips.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Nope. I've stayed consistent over the years. Then again, I'm still young.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? N/A.

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? Restraints. Buckle-closure hand and ankle cuffs.

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? Lubes. As a transgender male, I do not produce enough, err, fluids down there. Using lubes worked for a while, but now I just can't seem to find any that are long lasting enough. It's not worth my money to buy one or two bottles because they get used up too quickly. (I'm sure this could apply to menopausal women, too ?).

Q11. Any other comments? (Do you have anything else you'd like to add regarding sex enhancers which have worked especially well for you at different stages in your life?) This isn't about a product, so feel free to ignore it, but I do find that the older I get the more the area just above my pubic mound (mons pubis?? Idk) below my navel gets more receptive to touch. I've put a powerful vibrator across that area and it felt amazing, not sure if there's any products out there for whatever this is though ?

For my oh

Q1. How old are you? 36

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Bullet

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life?
Lovehoney masturbation lube

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 32

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? Its size, power.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes as I've become more adventurous

Growing and developing sexually

Rabbit

Q11. Any other comments? Nope