Express Delivery

Hi LoveHoney Staffers

Not really a question - more of a comment! Again, your turnaround from ordering to delivery is outstanding - I ordered an item on Sunday night and it was with me by this - being Tuesday - morning!

I notice that it came by first class post - I hope you are not doing yourselves out of profit in these credit-crunching days. I expect I am not alone in saying that when choosing super saver delivery as my option, I am very happy to wait a few days, so it is very very nice of you to go that extra mile.

Big hugs from a very satisfied customer xxx

i will second that express delivery thanks

i can't believe my toys came so quickly

Thank you for saying thank you! We aim to please

The Royal Mail gets a lot of grief when things go wrong, so credit where credit's due when they get it right (which is more than most of the time!)

Can I also commend LH for their excellent delivery? I ordered on Monday afternoon (about 3pm) and it was with me by 10am the next morning!! RM should also get some credit, but great work LH!!

Usually next day and always free! Top class!

I can't really disagree with any of the comments either!

I tend to get quite a lot of things online, but I have to say buying from here seems more like you're shopping with your mates rather than going to a business!

Great value, speed & customer service!

That must be the reason you got me to come back half a dozen times or so in the last month! Maybe I should just get some LH shares! lol

Have to agree also...

Excelent Delivery Service

:D

xx