Quietest vibrator recommendations

Hi All,

Currently staying with my family long-term and need whisper quiet vibrator recommendations please. Links would be extra helpful - thank you :blush:

1 Like

These two are very quiet - Desire Luxury Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator & We-Vibe Touch X Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator :ok_hand:

I used the Desire bullet almost every day for a couple months while living with my inlaws, and I don’t think anyone overheard anything :thinking: The We-Vibe Tango X Lipstick Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator is pretty quiet too, but the other two are quieter I think…

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Was there a type of vibe you where after specifically, or just something super stealthy?

Mantric toys are good on the quiet front (the wand is a bit louder, but still quiet for a wand. I can get away with it under the covers in a shared house). Desire bullet too and also the tango x (which is the quietist vobe i own, no idea how it is so silent :woman_shrugging: )
Dame pom is another good one if you like pebbles.

Personally i find the combo of under the covers and music hides a multitude of sounds well.

1 Like

Is the quietest I own and can barely hear it even when i know it’s on!
Expensive but i love it and id replace it in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Hi @Cali_Nyx This is my wifes favorite vibrator. Excellent clit and G_spot toy… very quiet and very powerful. This takes my wife to “O” very quickly. It has a nice smooth texture, not a hard brittle plastic. Great price as well.
A few reviews say it isnt that quiet, but not our experience. We have bought two of them… ok ok , i quite enjoy the vibrations as well.:flushed:

1 Like