Recommendations for quietest vibrators

every toy I’ve tried that’s advertised being quiet has not actually been quiet. I need something quiet as my house has the thinnest walls ever, any recommendations?

4 Likes

The Tango X bullet is probably the quietest I own :+1:

@rose hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Not a vibrator but ElectraStim gear is totally silent. My TENS machine would be apart from beeping when pressing a button so that needs to be done under the duvet to avoid setting the dog off barking. :dog2:

The desire bullet is pretty quiet - I used it every day when I lived in the same house as my husband’s family. When I got it, I had him stand outside the bedroom door to see if he could hear it, and then I’d usually have a fan on or some music playing when I’d use it. The we vibe touch x is also pretty quiet :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is a great price and can get my wife from zero to Ooooohhhhhh !!! in under a minute.
Very quiet…comes in various colours.

I’ve had things too that was said to be quiet but weren’t lol
Think maybe this could be a pipe dream as nothing is ever gonna be 100% quiet and deliver good vibrations too…

O same here when I bought my first vibrating underwear not silent enough apparently, could be heard in the first place i tried it when I went food shopping in tescos :grimacing:

Haha ! Bet that was a tad awkward walking down the isles :joy:

It was akward and not very satisfying knowing people were looking around thinking where and what is that sound, it was making a different sound as it was vibrating against the underwear, it wasn’t made very well. :flushed:

The new desire wand is quiet (compared to other toys I have) and powerful :+1: I have a few desire vibes and they’re all relatively quiet :smiling_face: The mantric wand is also pretty quiet :+1:

Only problem with that one could be the sounds you make could be heard outside​:grimacing: I’m having that problem it’s been too hot to have the windows closed and I have been making a bit of err some loud noises :joy:

1 Like