Quote of the Day...

My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music

Nabokov

"A person's most useful asset, is not a head full of knowledge, but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help others..."

(Anonymous)

Just been reading a few heartwarming quotes, like this one for example-

The couples there are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger

This too shall pass

"Never give up on something (or someone), that you can't go a day without thinking about...."

(Winston Churchill)

"Love is something that courses through your veins when you wake, trickles into each and every corner of your body, pulses through your heart like liquid fire and gives you a feeling inside you that the whole world, each challenge and every corner is worth it, just for them. This feeling, which I feel every single minute, each hour, or every day..... is something that I strive to show, in whatever and whichever way, however, small.... just to be able to say, "I love you"....

(Me.)

It's not what you know, it's not even who you know. It's what you know about who you know.

Don't give up until the donkeys dead

"Happiness is your biggest enemy. It weakens you. Puts doubts in your mind. Suddenly you have something to lose!"
"When you call happiness an enemy, then it’s too late. Then you’ve already lost."
-

RUSH

If things don't change they'll stay the same

Don't do what you can't undo, until you've considered what you can't do once you've done it.

Sometimes you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory

Never wank on the bus

"Every relationship has its problems, but sometimes what makes it perfect, is if you still want to be together when things go the wrong way."

(Online Quote)

Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know...

"One of the things that makes me who I am is the loyalty I have for the people who I hold close to my heart"

(Online Quote)

"Good things are going to happen, so keep fighting for what you want, waiting for what is worth it, don't worry and have faith, that it will al work out in the end."

(Online proverb)

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” Yoda.

"One minute of reconciliation is worth a whole lifetime of friendship..."

(Proverb)

"Smile, and I shall grin.... Laugh, and I shall chuckle.... Cry, and I shall comfort.... Sob and I shall console.

Ask, and I shall answer.... Reach out and I shall hold.... Question and I shall try and guide you.... Hug into me when you are cold......"

(Me ~ with a little bit of rhyme!)