Quote of the Day...

Hey,

Just an idea (found an old thread which was closed) so thought I'd start this. So a quote of the day from members, perhaps like a motto or to sum up their feelings....

I'll post a few to get the ball rolling...... sure you've all got a few you live by....

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1day, so I never have to live without you."

(Winnie The Pooh)

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes... Only then would you realise how special you are to me."

(Anonymous)

"Some things you see with your eyes, others, you see with your heart..."

(Littlefoot's Mum in The Land Before Time)

"Sometimes the smallest things, take the most room in your heart..."

(Piglet)

"Never hesitate to ask for help, as you are offering someone the chance to be great....."

(Anonymous)

You can't lie to a nun.

The Blues Brothers.

Don’t live life by the amount of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Hitch

Don’t live life by the amount of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Hitch

Everyone has a breaking point, I’ve reached mine

TRUST is like VIRGINITY

Once it's gone it's GONE

"Keep the faith, the most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you are about to give up hope"

(Anonymous)

"Eating my words has never given me indigestion"

Winston Churchill

Don’t trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar.

Internet quote.

"When I miss you, I read our old conversations, smile like an idiot, cry like a small child and listen to songs that remind me of you.... then miss you more..."

(Online quote)

In you're darkest hour, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.

"For centuries men have made girls swoon and cry, and when a girl makes a man cry.... she must really mean someting to him too........."

(Historical Quote)

“Muuuuum, I dropped my iPod down the toilet...”

(the child who had just taken a sh*t)

"The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk to, each and everyday...."

(Online quote)

If the feelings are mutual, the efforts will be equal