Rabbit Amnesty - Well done Lovehoney!

I took the opportunity of being bored yesterday to have a sort out of our Toy Box! Managed to package up 1000 points worth of stuff for the amnesty. Normally would have just discretely binned them but Lovehoney gave me a incentive to behave responsibly........so thank you Lovehoney!

I really hope its successful!

I know, it's really excellent! I had a huge sort out this year of toys and electrical stuff and got 2,000 points... Lovehoney are the best! xx

I'm thinking of switching out some stuff- I'm new to toys and Lovehoney in general, but not all of what I've acquired already has been worth keeping. Awesome that a program like this exists, not just for the environment, but to help recover from the duds.

I know about the return policy, but I'd almost rather just recycle it. Or if it's within the return period, does it get recycled anyway?

Hi Mox Ruby, anything that is returned to Lovehoney is recycled, unless they are 100% sure it is unused in which case it is put back in the warehouse.

ive got a we vibe 3,which hasnt seen any use in the last year or so.(doesnt do anything for us) how many OH points could i expect to receive if i were to send it to the rabbit amnesty.

It's 500 for a rabbit, 100 for everything else

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/

thanks sub couldnt find the tab on the site for that info x