Rabbit or not

Ifind it very hard to give my wife an orgasm, will a rabit help or will she go off me.

Toys are very much something for you two to share together, not a replacement. for you. Perhaps look at clitoral or massage vibrator, talk to her about what she likes.

Some women get on really well with rabbit vibrators, others less so. Its about finding what works for you two

A sex toy isn't a substitute for a partner.

a partners for life..a rabbit's for fun

Give it a try! I love my rabbit, works every time

What about one of the toys for couples that you can use whilst having sex, rather than instead of

I would suggest talking to your wife - you can discuss whether a toy is right for BOTH of you. Toys are definately not a substitute for a partner though.

Why don't the two of you browse the LoveHoney site together and choose something that you both like the look of? Or buy one of the very useful 'tips' books that might suggest some new ideas you've not tried before and these might hit the spot?

If you do decide to go for a rabbit, I would go for the slim-line Jessica rabbit as some people find the 'bulk' of the standard one quite daunting.

Personally, clitoral stimulation alongside penetration does it for me, so the rabbit is a winner in that respect.

Sounds odd to some but most women can't Orgasm through intercourse alone so a toy is a good thing to include in your bedroom fun ! Me and the OH would not be without our plaything's

I've got a rabbit and YES I recommend it! I don't always find it easy to cum, but it has made me cum!

I guess you need to think why you find it hard. Do you communicate a lot? Talking about what really feels good for her may be a good way to start?

Instantly I thought "yes get a rabbit, guaranteed orgasm" but when I read other peoples replies I am inclined to agree. Getting a toy is a bit like a McDonalds, instant gratification but no long term satisfaction.

A Rabbit might not be the best way forward as, as others have said that Rabbits can be like Marmite. Some ladies wouldn't ever leave their beds again if they had one and some ladies could take them or leave them.

Maybe take a look at something to use together? I totally agree, Toys are not a substitute for a partner, so how would you feel about this good old favourite from Tracey Cox....

Tracey Cox Supersex Orgasm Arousal Gel 60ml:

www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm

and maybe something like this to accompany it -

Tracey Cox Supersex 3 Speed Secrete vibe Bullet:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18534

Might be worth a look.

:o)