Vibrator queries.

Hi iv tried searching for an answer ir some insight in to my question but i cant find anything to help me. Sorry if its there already...
Iv just ordered a rabbit vibrator because it was on such a good offer and and iv been wanting one for ages, how can couples use this? I can see how it would help you solo but im looking to incorporate it into couples sex. Thank you

Rabbits are great fun when used as a couple. My OH and myself have been using them for quite a while. We find them a great way to kick things off if we are looking for a longish session. We would usually start with the usual warm up before popping out the rabbit. I generally try to bring my partner to orgasm with the rabbit prior to full intercourse as she really enjoys having more than one orgasm. They are also good fun when used on nipples or sensitive areas. My OH’s personal favourite though is having a rabbit in front and me in back but its all down to trial and error.

My partner did not like rabbits at first but now we have a few which she loves.

Hi I love using our rabbit on my Mrs her tied to the bed and me flicking between the settings

Thank u all! Cant wait for it to arrive.

if youre into bondage its useful to use a rabbit to keep her occupied as you explore her body with your other hand and mouth. Go for sensory overload

We use one some times during anal 🙊 greedy I know.