rabbit problem :/ just not hitting doing anything (mini cupid rabbit)

Im genuinely getting disappointed with situation! Get warmed up (great) ready and then i get bugger all. Is this normal? I got suction cup one cum fine ,power swirl fine.... This??? Feel like i could watch easterenders not batter an eyelid. yet its wicked feeling inserting , great vibrations yet nothing .... So confused .theres nothing wrong with toy so could it be me?

The clue could lie in the word 'mini'. That rabbit really is super tiny, and since you've had luck with a couple of larger toys I would hazard a guess that it is just too small for you.

It's pretty hit and miss to find a rabbit that can hit both your g-spot and clit at the same time, and quite often you get ones that just hit nothing. Does it hit either? You could need a longer shaft, different shaped shaft, longer ears, thicker shaft, more powerful vibrations...the choices really are endless with rabbits. If you like anything about the Cupid Mini you could use that as a basis for what you'd like in an alternate rabbit (assuming you take the plunge and try another).

I wouldn't say it's anything wrong with you or the toy, it's normal to just not work with certain toys (esp rabbits). It's times like these that sometimes you just have to give up and be thankful of the returns policy!

Thank you! I felt something was wrong with me.i dont wanna return it as well theres nothing wrong with it. Thank you for advice going to do my research

Don't be shy about returning something, simply not liking it is a perfectly good reason for returning something. Exchange it for something you love! I would highly recommend the Tracey cox rabbit, it's total perfection for me. I also really like the Charlize, although the clitoral arm was a bit weak for my liking but it's still a great rabbit.

Basically, there's no one size fits all with rabbits, so just keep trying different ones until you meet The One and have fun in the process ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Bless you for being sweet . been scouting about. Had my toys on bed working it out i think i cracked it(lookibg at your adice.think its the girth and length thats the problem .ears being g to high when length on gspot .my fav is an inch or two bigger by girth and length...... Thank you for help. So nice to have place like this and yous being so understanding to us newbies (even if we ask the obvious question)

Sorry for spelling its awful

It can be really difficult to find the right rabbit for you.

I have tried 5 different ones, and have only kept 2. And even those 2 aren't the best fit ever.

A lot of the time I prefer using a vibe/dildo and bullet, that way you can get them exactly where you want them :)

Ended up sending it back . Going try something completely different the g-spot smoothie vibe quite optistic..think ill leave rabbits for moment as the mini cupid one almost got launched in frustration

Not all rabbits are the same in terms of rabbit ears i have the cupid mini rabbit the ears come up a bit too short, on my Rocks Off Roxy (discontinued on here) the ears are too long, on my Lelo Ina2 the ears or rather finger, the length is perfect like a match made in heaven.

You may just have to try a few rabbits before finding the perfect one

Dont worry hun what works for one won't for another ..

Feel guilty sending it back.lovehoney costumer service must think im a moaner second one sent back this month (first was tester for gloves)

They wont.. honestly .

You just gotta find what is right for you, i know for a fact bullets arent for me which has put me off rabbits but as lovehoney has a returns system I will get one when ive saved to give it ago x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12292

I have this one and it's perfect for me. I've previously had ones with rotating shafts and couldn't feel a thing, the vibrating shaft is much better!

I had a mini rabbit vibrator and it was rubbish, don't be put off!

I see that rabbit. .just looked a little weird lol. See a couple that has not ears but more like stump try them. :) almost pay day

I have a small rabbit from another shop compared to the bigger ones it does nothing but annoy me because its weak bigger is better!

Kimberleyking wrote:

I have a small rabbit from another shop compared to the bigger ones it does nothing but annoy me because its weak bigger is better!

ill keep this in mind. Stuck between two the adrian cyclone and flaming amour (sorry not sure how to tag). then again im greedy got 6 toys on my wishlist and godness knows what lol

rabbits for me, just don't 'do it', so I would be uber annoyed if I was given a mini rabbit :(

if rabbits are your thing, try the lovehoney branded ones

Blueeyes82 wrote:

rabbits for me, just don't 'do it', so I would be uber annoyed if I was given a mini rabbit :(

if rabbits are your thing, try the lovehoney branded ones