Rain, rain go away .........

...... as this dark, damp, grey Yorkshire weather is mot condusive to getting me all hot and horny.

All wrapped up in leggings and wooly jumper is not easy attire to pull off (excuse the pun 😁) when trying to maintain a seductive sexy look as I'm unsure what time Mr DW is comi g home today?

Any ideas guys?

Might just turn the heating "up to 11", put on some of my classiest lingerie and recline on the sofa with a glass of red wine awaiting the sound of a key in the front door.

Ms DW 💋💋💋

Dress yourself in your favourite lingerie perhaps increase the thickness of your stockings which will help keep your legs warmer without losing the sex appeal.Well for me anyway.

Do put your heating up a notch if yiou are cold. Perhaps you could wear a dressing gown over your lingerie and then wait until your OH comes home. You could even use it to tease him , so you have no need to slip it off straight away .The same effect could be done if you have a long coat such as a trench coat.and when youtthink the time is right slowly take it off striptease fashion.

But please don't wear leggings for me they are a big big turn off .

A wooly jumper with nothing else to show off your pins can be very sexy though.

Just a few ideas

Thanks Mysteron, i like the idea of a jumper and nothing else!

I have got a duck egg blue cashmere number in my wardrobe, so going to ratchet the heating up go and get dressed (or rather undressed 😈) into that then maybe send my man a suggestive and flirty text, draw the blinds and see what happend next! 💋💋💋

He is a lucky guy.!

Oh don't forget to wear your heels as well .They will lengthen the appearance of your pins .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Have fun

Or maybe the knee high boots Mr DW got me for Christmas 💋😇💋

That sounds good. Just make sure the jumper is long enough to cover your bum.If it's too short it may not have the same effect. If it isn't long enough then check out his wardrobe. I remember once when my Mrs did a similar thing and worn just one of my buttoned up shirts. There is something very sexy about a woman wearing a guys shirt. It showed her legs off very well and she wouldn't let me slip it off her straight away until I was naked first. Yep brings back some nice memories

GOOD LUCK

I actually love the rain, I love being out in it, be it getting soaked throug like a drowned rat, or being safe under my brolly and just being at one with the sounds of nature.

Of course, I send my wellest of wishes to those whose lives & livelihoods have been threatened by the recent storms.

Thanks Sub, it has been tough on this part of the country recently with the flooding.

Storms seemed to stay away just long enough to start clearing up before showing up again 🌂🌊😡

Fingers crossed that we have now reached the end, although many have lost everything so the respite may have come too late.

We lost many things but fortunately all can be replaced (when we get the money 😡) but many do not find themselves having only lost material things.

To be honest, if I never see rain again, it will still be too soon!

💋💋💋

DirtyWeekend wrote:

Thanks Sub, it has been tough on this part of the country recently with the flooding.

Storms seemed to stay away just long enough to start clearing up before showing up again 🌂🌊😡

Fingers crossed that we have now reached the end, although many have lost everything so the respite may have come too late.

We lost many things but fortunately all can be replaced (when we get the money 😡) but many do not find themselves having only lost material things.

To be honest, if I never see rain again, it will still be too soon!

💋💋💋

Oh bless you, I feel for you all up there my two daughters are in the north of Yorkshire and say it's been horendous 💋💋💋

Yes its not been to good over the pennines either in Lancashire. I count myself lucky as we live on a hill and a mile away fro the nearest river .

@Dirty Weekend - Please let us know how it went on and what you wore .and how long you resisted his approaches on getting you naked.

Hope both your girls are safe LMAF.

Let's hope that 2016 weather in the UK, and in Cumbria and Yorkshire especially, is better than last year!

My New Year resolution is to keep all future Lovehoney purchases on a high shelf and not under the bed. This is especially important when you live in a bungalow that is about to get flooded!! 🌊🌊🌊

My complete collection is ruined now as it all got wet and dirty and not in the good wet and dirty way *wink* 💋💋💋

(Oh, snd my second New Year resolution is to build my collection back up to be bigger and better than before 😁😈😇😈😇😁)

I'll keep you updated Mysteron 😉

Gonna get the texting fingers in action real soon 💋💋💋

I've hit the first snag; I don't know how the heating works in our rented apartment!

The control panel looks like something from a space ship!!!

Just turn the dile a tad in the clockwise direction.99 times out of a 100 that will turn the heat up .Anticlockwise will normally turn it down.

If you are still stuck then note the make and model number and the type it in to Google. Usually some sort of instruction manual will show up. Or ring your Oh tell him yiur cold and want the heating up. I presume he will know how to do this .

No dials??? All touch screen digital but think it's sorted.

Just need to get myself hot now 😈😈😈

Never mind. The foreign aid will soon be flooding in !!