Hot and Not Horny!

Saw the other post about the weather getting people all hot and bothered in bed.

Complete opposite for me and the OH can't stand being too hot and last thing is rolling around getting even hotter and sweaty. Have to wait for the cooler weather later this week me think!

Who else agrees the hot weather is a turn off?

me me me me!

Me!

Me! Already too hot and sticky, don't want to get even more so!

Me too!

Thread Wars! :P

Shadow Collector wrote:

Thread Wars! :P

Brilliant!!!!

Hate the heat and so does hubby!!!!

Xx

Me! I might be convinced in the act involved temperature play with lots of ice cubes

We agree to hot to get naughty in bed

Me. That's why I have air con in my bedroom 😉

Cold shower sex me thinks ;)

We hate the heat, resorted to the living room floor last night lol only place it was cool enough 😅 xx

Same here, not a big fan of the hot weather. I'm with MondaySixteenth although may be not "cold" but certainly "cool" shower sex!

Hot. Not horny & feel like im about to die!

Nothing worse than this heat, give me cold cosy winter night any day :-) I don't like feeling sticky, just makes me want to shower 5 times a day

God yes
It's too hot even for my nighttime cuddle in bed!! He usually goes to sleep cuddling me and ATM it's like "ugh no get off too hot"

Invested in a decent fan so could be back for tonight haha

Still hot for our usual energetic kinky style sex, vanilla me thinks till it dies down lol

We complain about the weather and cold all year and the very one day its nice .............................lol

Yes! Hot (or more to the point humid) weather is a major turn off for me...I hate getting sticky and sweaty and gross during sex. Plus there are far better things to do on the few hot days we get here than waste them away in the privacy of the bedroom, I want ice cream and family time not sex lol!

Haha Mysteron, that's true...except I wouldn't count this weather as nice! To me nice involves moderate weather, nice warm sunshine, a cool refreshing breeze, balance...not this hot and humid muck we've got today! Too hot is as bad as too cold!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Yes! Hot (or more to the point humid) weather is a major turn off for me...I hate getting sticky and sweaty and gross during sex. Plus there are far better things to do on the few hot days we get here than waste them away in the privacy of the bedroom, I want ice cream and family time not sex lol!

Haha Mysteron, that's true...except I wouldn't count this weather as nice! To me nice involves moderate weather, nice warm sunshine, a cool refreshing breeze, balance...not this hot and humid muck we've got today! Too hot is as bad as too cold!

i think it depends where you are in the country. Here near Manchester its just very warm sunny and blue skies. Its not humid here.Its a perfect day if you are off work for sitting in a beer garden