Raised the price just befor Christmas

Costumer care at lovehoney is the best in the world!!
I know it can be found cheaper but i insist to buy here just because of the costumer care!
The return policy saved me alot £ from may last purchase.
Actually, im planning to buy this dildo and the doxy wand with the money that lovehoney returned.

Next purchase i cant use the return policy because i dont want to be red flagd but im really appreciate that lovehoney offer this policy!

When it comes to Brexit, I am even more worried about future customs arrangements between the UK and the Czech Rep. I am used to buying a lot of my stuff from British online stores... *sighs*

Wonder how many price increases are due to the the new living wage?

In general!

Hi Leanne & team (expect you're best placed to answer this)😊

Some items haven't increased in price at all, some by only 5 or 10%, yet some have gone up by more than 1/3rd!

Just wondered what dictates the hike, is it dependant on which country items are imported from, or maybe by stock levels i.e. LH are doing their best to hold prices down as long as poss, but we can maybe expect those items that have stayed static to also rise soon, or some to increase further as stock runs down?

Just going by my own wishlist, the njoy eleven only increased by 6%, but the Liberator wedge/ramp combo by nearly 40%!!

Sex Squid wrote:

Hi Leanne & team (expect you're best placed to answer this)😊

Some items haven't increased in price at all, some by only 5 or 10%, yet some have gone up by more than 1/3rd!

Just wondered what dictates the hike, is it dependant on which country items are imported from, or maybe by stock levels i.e. LH are doing their best to hold prices down as long as poss, but we can maybe expect those items that have stayed static to also rise soon, or some to increase further as stock runs down?

Just going by my own wishlist, the njoy eleven only increased by 6%, but the Liberator wedge/ramp combo by nearly 40%!!

The details I have in regards to this currently are: Each price increase has been indervidually reviewed and amneded by hand. Some are not changing at all. The value of the £ dropped post Brexit against the US $ which has had an impact. Also with suppliers popping prices up we had to make a change.

I am not sure if others will pop in to comment more but we are still mainly on a Xmas break right now. Today is only myself and Sam in from the content team. 

Again I am sorry for the poor timing and if I have any further details in the near future I will let you know. 

Now this has increased too and you just got it in :( like £40 isn't expensive already.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36991

Last post on page 2 a competitor has been mentioned.

tiger_lily wrote:

dingo wrote:

Hello everyone.

I really wanted to buy vixen dildo.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670
Every day im looking at it, i wanted to wait until Christmas sale, you know that sale at 25th, when lovehoney offer good discounts on some items.
Yesterday the price was 80£.
Well today it jump to 110£, just befor Christmas :(

Why no body tell us that lovehoney will raise the price?
Why you dident to it after new year?
I feel so sad, cant afford it anymore.
I dident check price of other items, hope they the same.

Sorry about my broken english.

No you can't and mentioning a competitor of LH on their site about lower prices at that site is poor form also. You could have said its cheaper elsewhere and left it at that. Tke LH legendary returns policy often is a factor that people will pay extra for...