christmas special offers??

so last year, i remember there was a christmas day special offer thing that ended at midday. i was sooo annoyed i completely forgot about it and missed all the good offers!

will there be something similar this year?

there is a 4 toys for 40 pound deal i just recieved in my email yesterday ? have you got it?

yes i have emails about all those offers but was wondering whether we should look out for the special christmas day offers again and not miss it this time!

Oh yes, missed it and I heard some of the luxury toys were there on discount. That would be nice.

Chris: I got it, but I have to admit even if I got the money spare, not sure I would be able to get 4 toys out of it which would hold my fancy. I tend to have this problem generally with these offers.

HI Laveila, me and the OH have been checking the 4 for 40 deal and we struggle to chose 4 that we really want but hate to turn down a bargain! I think I would rather spend the money on getting 1 or 2 decent toys that we really want

Here's the thread for last years, some great offers, would be fab if it was repeated this year.... assuming I manage to save some cash by then....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/303824-super-amazin-extra-special-christmas-day/

Could be a great xmas then!

Thats why I will save the spare money, hoping for a bargain on a good toy or 2 in the sale or Christmas offer, rather than trying to choose some which may hold my fancy in these offers. Not saying they are not good, but I do now know what I want in a toy and if I struggle to choose in a bargain, I rather skip. But I used one of these once. I got 2 ceramic dildos and one glass in it, that one was brilliant. I love them all!

I would rather have more male and anal toys available in these deals... they are very directed towards women :/

Ooooh this sounds great! Shame I missed out last Christmas!

I would love if Lovehoney did the same sort of thing this year too! It would make Christmas day that little bit more exciting!

x x x

Chriscamo wrote:

I would rather have more male and anal toys available in these deals... they are very directed towards women :/

They did have the likes of the Cobra Libre last year, but definitely with you on the anal side. with so many gorgeous luxury plugs and anal dildos, would rule to have some of them up for a less-expensive treat. *puppy dog eyes*

The cobra sounds really good (but expensive), would love to buy it for my OH though. Fingers crossed for this year!

Hi, I'm pretty sure we'll be doing something fun on Christmas morning - we have done for the past couple of years.

If you're on the email list and got today's Tracey Cox mail we've got a great offer on the Bondage Boutique Christmas Gift Set.

By clicking through the mail and spending £35 or more you get a free £19.99 Tracey Super Bullet - and if you buy the Boutique Kit for £40 you also get a free £29.99 Cupid's Rabbit and um, a free Liquorice Whip!

(If you don't like red bondage stuff don't even bother looking, heh!)

I liked the idea of the Liquorice Whip offer, but sadly I can't et it and don't know anyone who would like it, as most people I know are veggies, vegans, or just avoid gelatine sweets :/

I'm hoping that some of the other sweet treats will be on offer/ free with a purchase at some point. Always seems to be something I can't have :/

Tempted by the super bullet offer =)

i love liquorice NYMPHO if you like the offer send me the lovely black stuff please

lickmadick wrote:

i love liquorice NYMPHO if you like the offer send me the lovely black stuff please

I'd keep you in mind. But really to me it's not even Liquorice as real liquorice sweets don't have gelatine in, so it's jelly with iquorice flavour... But I'm just fussy I guess. Might go and make some home made sweets later this evening now =D

if you want my address then come on chat i'm there now xxlmd