VAT rise

I know this is a bit early but I'm wondering how the VAT increase in Jan will affect the prices on LH.

I only ask because with the decrease that happened last year it was turned in to some competition wasn't it?

Should we stock up before the increase or can we expect prices to remain very similar in line with 'normal' price rises?

Feel free to ignore as it might be a bit of a silly question.

I suppose it should only really affect you in a major way for the Big items that you buy. Given that we should only be looking at £2.50 extra for every £100 that you spend. Most of the products here are under £100, but I suppose if you spend alot here it may affect you. I shop here on an occasional basis so my spend here wont be too badly affected.

Hopefully LH will introduce a large number of exciting new toys just in time for Christmas (and therefore just before the VAT rise!).

Not a silly question - quite important and something we are putting a lot of thought in to at the moment. I don't have an answer yet as the issue is still under review. One thing I can say is that you will start to see a rise in the cost of sex toys and all other products on the marketplace that are manufactured in China over the coming months. In July due to price increases of raw material and labour in china many manufacturers were forced to increase prices across the board.

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Not a silly question - quite important and something we are putting a lot of thought in to at the moment. I don't have an answer yet as the issue is still under review. One thing I can say is that you will start to see a rise in the cost of sex toys and all other products on the marketplace that are manufactured in China over the coming months. In July due to price increases of raw material and labour in china many manufacturers were forced to increase prices across the board.

In other words stock up now. :p

In the reverse Fleshlight have opened up their European factory which will soon include manufacturing meaning we'll see a drop of price here. :)

Muz333 wrote:

In the reverse Fleshlight have opened up their European factory which will soon include manufacturing meaning we'll see a drop of price here. :)

It's looking at being 3 or 4 months away still before they will be manufacturing in Europe

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Thanks Bonny!

I really do appreciate being able to ask such question to you lovely people at LH!

Keep up the good work!External Media

Muz333 wrote:

Pffttt... The Fleshlight is soooo yesterday!External Media