3 months until Christmas...

and I'm already excited about the Lovehoney xmas day sale (assuming it's on this year as usual?) I thought it was really funny that that was the first thing I though of when someone mentioned xmas to me!

So what are you hoping will make an appearance in the special sale this year if it's on?

I`m not going to look I can not afford to buy anything I`ve already spent over 500 pounds in 3 months Im an OAP on state pension need to eat LOL

I'll whine at my guy friend to buy me a luxury toy for Christmas lol well..not so much whine as flutter my eyelashes and tell him he's got a big one

D.j wrote:

I`m not going to look I can not afford to buy anything I`ve already spent over 500 pounds in 3 months Im an OAP on state pension need to eat LOL

Maybe they should add a Sexual Pleasure Allowance (SPA) of £50pw as a pension credit add on?

That sounds like a great idea but they are going to stop my heating allowance this year because they have taken the average temp of the hottest country and applied it to all over seas OAP regardless!!

What is normally in the Christmas Day sale? As I didn't join till February this year never seen the sale on here.

The xmas day sale is usually 40% off a handful of premium toys. Last year it included rosa, MiMi, wand, flip hole and some others.

looking forward to my first Lovehoney Christmas, hoping there will be at least one Lelo vibrator in the sale 🙈

That does sound good. Love honey Christmas sounds good.

PokingFun wrote:

Hoping that Santa is real and he will visit so I don't have to buy anything...

Of course Santa is real !!!!!!

I'm going to cover my ears and pretend you didn't just say Christmas is 3 months away

Dali256 wrote:

I'm going to cover my ears and pretend you didn't just say Christmas is 3 months away

+👍

There's already wrapping paper in the shops!!!

Is the Xmas sale a good one and is it just for the day ?

Elle & em wrote:

Is the Xmas sale a good one and is it just for the day ?

The Sale is for Xmas, not for life.

Hahahaha yes, I admit I am also looking for the sale, although it is such huge miss and hit. One year there was nothing to hit my interest, the next I considered two, but could only afford one from the Christmas money ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Jordan eat your heart out wrote:

Dali256 wrote:

+👍

There's already wrapping paper in the shops!!!

I saw christmas puddings out earlier too!

Ooh something luxury would be lovely. Better start saving

Yep I remember last year being the limited edition purple LH wand, with case and attachment? I still have mine! Never get the chance to use it though, what with having a full house all the time. The LH Christmas day sale is often hit and miss, only last year did I like some of the items on sale, other years didn't interest me.

I've seen Christmas items in the shops too! Advent calenders, cards, wrapping paper, tinsel... Moreso than halloween stuff!

oh man I totally lost track of time last year on Christmas day so missed out... will set a reminder this year

This will be my Christmas since Lovehoney will be nice to see what offers are on x