Random email

Just had one saying oops that wasn’t meant for you but we can use the discount anyway :grin:

3 Likes

I feel like I’m missing out… :joy:

2 Likes

Ditto :rofl:

Curious to know what the discount was?

1 Like

Ha! Yeah I got one too - was going to ask on here. Just had an email saying “Oops, that wasn’t for you! But it’s still available to use until midnight tonight!”

Was it really a mistake?! Cos it’s certainly got me looking for some bargains now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

I just applied the code to see if it works, and it does. Haven’t bought anything yet though.

methinks it could’ve been a sneaky marketing technique! it definitely has me browsing this morning haha

Yeah I had one and then had the oops email this morning - definitely think it’s a marketing ploy to get people spending at the end of the month! Got me browsing so well played LH :clap:

@Lovehoney_Brenna i have received an email with staff discount code on by mistake???

Just want you to be aware of it, presume many others have also received it.

Yes I received the same e mail last night. @HanoiRocks @Lovehoney_Brenna

Let me just look into this! :eyes:

Loads of us have recieved it since yesterday and have been chatting about quitting our day jobs on another thread :joy:

Genuine mistake or clever marketing ploy​:wink::wink:

Definitely a marketing plan :wink: but enjoy it !!! We all need a pick up this year.

2 Likes

Well I used it last night ok :grin:

Wife and I bought this, excited!

3 Likes

Saw the mail last night and the further mail this morning. Using it… causing a slightly fascinating insight into how I’m wired.

On one hand I feel minty, someone might get it in the neck for the mail.

Other hand, right, where’s that thing I’ve been after for a while.

Which will win…
Marketing? Mistake?
Who knows, but seems I’m weirdly wired.
Wired weirdly? Either.

1 Like

I’m in the ‘genuine mistake’ camp but more than happy to be wrong and if it was deliberate, the genius who thought it up should get an immediate 25% pay rise! :joy::joy:

Oh you’re going to have fun. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Any chance of free postage as well? :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

For anyone who missed the followup email…

It was a mistake, however it is being honoured until midnight tonight.

@Funcouple1980s you will be lucky. I’m looking forward to the Christmas party. If we all get invited to that we will all have to arrive wearing Bad Kitty Wet Look 3-Hole Bondage Hood so that no one is recognised. (Only joking)