Random email

Random one here. I got an Email from LH “ your boosted staff discount” with a generous discount code inside. And it says about being a memeber of staff etc. has anyone else got this? Is it a scam? Is it a mistake? :thinking:

4 Likes

We received the same! Actually made me feel quite privileged :joy: maybe it’s all the good work testing and reviewing things we’re now seen as part of the staff :grin: I may just quit my day job

2 Likes

I received the same email and like you, was confused as to why I’d received a ‘staff discount’
I would wait to see if it’s clarified by LH when they open for business tomorrow.
I suspect it’s an error but also think your right to be cautious that it could be a scam and wouldn’t click on any links until we know.

2 Likes

Got 1 too :man_shrugging:

It has been sent from the same email address that the newsletter is sent from, so it’s not a scam. But seeing as you’re not a staff member, it’s obviously an error :rofl:

1 Like

The real question is…who’s tried the discount code? :face_with_monocle:

Yup got one here too

Yeah, also received the ‘staff discount’ email. Though I’m not complaining :joy::joy:

I got one too

Yep. Just noticed one in my inbox. It may be something for testers? Has anyone who’s had one not tested anything this year?

I might have to go and see what happens when i put the code in on an order…:thinking::innocent::innocent:

I received it too and haven’t ever been a tester

1 Like

Whats the sender address? You could try the code but dont copy and paste, type it in?

I never got one wish I did I want to buy new toys got nothing else to pleasure me haha

Got it and used it! It worked perfectly.

I bought a 5 row Wartenberg Pinwheel.

1 Like

I got one too. Guess I have 2 jobs now? :joy:

I got one, I deleted it as thought it was a scam.

We got the same Emil too :+1:

We got the same email :star_struck:

Yip, i got it too…never been a tester.
Maybe just a quirky way to boost sales.?

1 Like

Yes I got one too, looking forward to pay day now.