Random Q and A

So I have what I think is a fun idea. Here’s the game… I’m going to start by asking a question. I want ONE PERSON to answer my question, and then ask their own question. I then want someone to answer that question, and go on to ask their own… and so on.

I have some rules I’d like people to stick to so that this doesn’t turn to chaos:

When answering questions

• only answer the most recent question. If someone has already answered the one you want to answer then you missed your chance and need to hope it gets asked again.
  • try to answer the question properly ie no one word answers. If you don’t have much to say then maybe consider leaving it for someone else.
  • some questions might only apply to some people and not everyone eg if it’s about ‘why do you like feet’, so in this case if you don’t like feet then maybe leave it for someone who does.
  • if you start replying to a question but as you were typing then someone else beat you to it, that’s ok, but please don’t knowingly do it. If this happens then please don’t delete your reply, but the next person has to answer the first person’s question.

When asking questions

• questions don’t have to be about sex, but whether it is or isn’t please try to make it interesting.
  • repeat questions are fine.
  • if there’s a specific group of people you want to answer the question then please make that clear eg the example above with liking feet.
  • please try to ask open ended questions that won’t be answered just yes or no eg instead of ‘do you like anal?’, ask ‘for people who like anal, what do you like about it?’

General rules:

• stay within community guidelines.
  • if you answer a question, then you need to follow up by asking one of your own.
  • please don’t ask questions to individuals directly, only to groups of people or to everyone.

I’ll start off with the first question…
If you could have sex with anyone who has ever existed on the history of mankind. Who would it be, and why?

1 Like

Damon (vampire diaries) I love the bad boy and he is incredibly sexy

Who is your same sex crush? And why?

Oh I totally get the Damon thing! His looks as well as his humour :smiley: Had the hugest thing for him a couple of years ago!

Maybe Rhea Ripley. She’s hot and I think she’d be fun to hang out with, not to mention kinky :smiling_imp:

If you could invite 3 people out for dinner or drinks, who would you invite and why? Can be living or dead, but preferably real people rather than fictional characters.

It would depend on my mood, but as I’m currently feeling (and assuming no language barrier, and we would actually get along) I would look to invite:

1. Jesus (I feel this one is self explanatory, and as someone who isn’t religious would be really interesting to ask general questions)
  2. Julius Caesar (I don’t know what I’d ask him, but I think it’d be a super interesting conversation)
  3. this is a dependent one:
  • if she was happy to have sex with me then Rachel Starr (because I borderline loved her in my younger days), but if she wasn’t
  • Einstein (I mean, come on! His genius, but also his life experiences)
    Some others I would maybe change depending on mood would be Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mike Tyson, Gordon Ramsay, Neil Armstrong, Michael Jordan, Robin Williams etc.
    I don’t think I’d want them all sat around the table at the same time, as it would likely lead to chaos. But maybe if I could take turns with them, and obviously finish on Rachel (pun intended).

My question:
If you could perform oral sex on yourself, would you do it? Do you think you’d enjoy it? Why/why not? Any other detail you’d like to add.

I think self fellatio would be a great party trick and would add an extra dimension to masturbating.

If you had a free play agreement with your partner, where would be the riskiest place you would take them?