Rant Thread - Get it all out here

My friend finally left about 2.5 hours ago. Holy hell, it's been bad.

January last year we met in a facebook group, we've chatted a lot and we're friends. He would visit Sweden so we arranged to spend 4.5 days at my place. This was one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

As soon as he got off the bus I could smell his stench. Damp, sweaty, earthy and kind of mouldy - like someone had used gym socks to wipe the sweat off their ballsack after a week-long festival without access to shower or soap. ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif) I decided to cut him some slack because he had been travelling for hours.

Sadly, it did not get better when we got home. He would shower, use deo and parfume, then go out for a walk, come back all sweaty and stinky and not shower again until late next day. It got to the point where the entire room smelled of him.

Even his ''clean'' clothes smelled funky. His jacket stank so badly that it created a cloud of stench around him and left a trail of funk behind him everywhere he went. I hung it away from mine and avoided walking by it. I was really uncomfortable going out with him and felt embarrased when there were other people around.

To make things worse, before meeting we both had hopes of getting intimate. HAD. In the end I told him I ''didn't know why'' but I wasn't feeling it. Still, I was forced to sleep in the same bed as him for 4 nights. He wanted to cuddle. It was horrible. Poor guy was oblivious to his own stench. I feel bad for not letting him know, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. Not kicking him out of my place and trying to be polite was the absolute best I could do.

Now I have cleaned and disinfected everything I could. Tomorrow I am washing the bed covers and his towel in boiling water, and throwing the pillows and duvet comforter in the washing machine. I don't care if they get destroyed. I'd rather have to buy new ones (I really don't have the budget for it atm) than use these unwashed.

Never before have I gotten so much satisfaction out of cleaning. I will soon hop in the shower to wash and scrub myself clean like I've never done before. And it's going to feel good.

1 Like