Reading list?

I'm looking for some book recommendations. Obviously have read 50 Shades - I'm looking for suggestions of erotic fiction to read but not short stories as I'm not a fan as they just seem to get going and then they're over disappointingly fast.

So, any suggestions? I have had a look here at lovehoney but there really isn't much of a choice.

The Bronze Horseman series by Paulina Simons. It's good romance with steamy scenes. Not as frequent as 50 Shades but I thought that it was much more erotic. And a better story too.
That saying, I have never been that impressed with 50 Shades so if that's what you are looking for then this trilogy maybe doesn't offer enough sex! ;-))

OrangeKiss wrote:

The Bronze Horseman series by Paulina Simons. It's good romance with steamy scenes. Not as frequent as 50 Shades but I thought that it was much more erotic. And a better story too.
That saying, I have never been that impressed with 50 Shades so if that's what you are looking for then this trilogy maybe doesn't offer enough sex! ;-))

Thanks for that suggestion. Sounds perfect - tbh I really didn't enjoy 50 shades that much. I'll pop this on my Kindle.

This Man series by Jodi Ellen Malpas and the one night series by her also. My OH loves them she said the writing is fantastic and the erotic parts are steamy and very exciting. There is a solid story line to them also

Bad behaviour by Mary Gaitskill (nondage, SM)

A sport and a pastime by James Salter

The Rachel papers by Martin Amis

The unbearable lightness of being by Milan Kundera

My OH quite enjoyed the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day.

Endless autumn is a good read which is sold here at lovehoney- has very descriptive, steamy sex scenes 😉

My wife loves Crossfire Novels by Sylvia Day plus This Man trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas are her favourites

The story of O, its an older book but holy cr*p does it knock fifty shades of grey out for six.

Hutch013 wrote:

My OH quite enjoyed the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day.

I was going to suggest this, there were talks of it becoming a to series.

Definitely recommend the Sylvia day books

The story of O is a great book too

Apple tree yard

Also this man

Ooo added the man series to my amazon basket 😀

The Sleeping Beauty quartet by Anne Rice (using the pen name of A.N Roquelaure) is very good.

I'm enjoying - Swingers: The Road To Wife-Swapping by Walter Berg

EDIT: Accidentally posted a short story collection. Please ignore.

I highly recommend Bries submission by red pheonix I'm on book five and ihooked I'm in all the fan groups on fb too and the spoilers group for her other new and upcoming books best erotica I've read in like five years :)

I got this book from WaterStones a month ago.
KAMA SUTRA, A Position a day. 365 days a year. DK is the publisher. It's a part graphic book. Very interesting.

Hub and I are enjoying the daily recommendation.

Tiffany Reisz is a favourite of mine, original sinners series is fantastic, the first book is called the siren (if my memory is right)
Silvia Day crossfire series is ok of you liked 50 shades of Gray.

Another recommendation for The Endless Autumn! A good read I couldn't put it down 👍🏼

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37867

*sexybabe* wrote:

Another recommendation for The Endless Autumn! A good read I couldn't put it down 👍🏼

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37867

My wife has just downloaded this...i will report back :-) x