Really need some tips on this

Lol well as long as your hand is enjoying it!

With regards to manually masterbating, You said youve tried replicating it with the bullet but ive found that bullets seem to be received better when you use light little teases. Ive tried applying pressure but then i find that the vibes seemed as if they were dull. Does that sound familiar?

to your earlier question about the bath, ive not personally noticed a difference in the bath but then i have never managed to cum anywhich way in the bath so maybe thats just not for me! It might be worth a shot though if youre used to masturbating in the bath. I tend to find though that the movement feels better with lube rather than bathwater.

JM88 wrote:

Lol well as long as your hand is enjoying it!

With regards to manually masterbating, You said youve tried replicating it with the bullet but ive found that bullets seem to be received better when you use light little teases. Ive tried applying pressure but then i find that the vibes seemed as if they were dull. Does that sound familiar?

to your earlier question about the bath, ive not personally noticed a difference in the bath but then i have never managed to cum anywhich way in the bath so maybe thats just not for me! It might be worth a shot though if youre used to masturbating in the bath. I tend to find though that the movement feels better with lube rather than bathwater.

Yeah it does, it makes it feel like I'm not using one at all lol

I've never orgasmed in the bath because the bath water actually made me feel more dry and less aroused, my wetness is like a natural lubricant so when it's washed away, I find masturbating not fun at all ol

Give it the benefit of the doubt, from reading this thread, your used to using your fingers? Well it takes a bit to get used to a toy. Bullets are certainly focused on the clit and the clit only. I tried my dream bullet several times.

It simpy did not work for me, having tried all the settings, using a dildo at the same time, but this could be due to me being used to my wand. Sooo I eft it a day, and then tried again. Still nothing.

As for the battery. Yes put a new one in as the one that came with the dream bullet was not that good :)

OH and I tried the Chocolate orange lube/passion fruit lube OMG very nice indeed. Tastes noce too![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Well the problem has been averted lol. I achieved an orgasm with it, take a bit to work up to it and I kept gettin close to the edge and then it was brought back down a few times but I eventually went over the edge and it was really intense lol

Least hope it's not just a fluke lol

Mission Accomplished!

Grdual built ups are more intense OMFG

SensualFire wrote:

Mission Accomplished!

Grdual built ups are more intense OMFG

I know right?! I was suffering for about 15 minutes after it happened lol. It was strange though because when I was using the bullet, it was like I could feel the steps. Like the whole climbing to the top of orgasm mountain lol

Dont forget to breathe!

Without a bullet, do you actually enjoy clitoral stimulation? If you do not, it might just not be the right toy for you in particular - everyone has popped you some amazing advice so far so I am glad :)

Remember if you do need any help - customer service helps with these types of questions too! it is what we are here for, so please don't feel scared or anything!

Yes, I've always orgasmed by clitoral stimulation but I did achieve it with the bullet so I'm happy about that lol

I've never used a bullet but this was my first vibrator: (bought very recently haha)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25883

This might work better in terms of experimenting since you can vary the vibrating speeds a fair amount and the length means your fingers don't get the vibrations so much. You can also insert it but that's not great thanks to the plastic. But it might just be that it takes you a while to get used to toys, don't put pressure on yourself and don't worry if it doesn't work for you. The more aroused you are before you use the toy, the better it will work so you might want to use it in addition to manual stimulation rather than as a replacement

The pocket rocket is Amazing from LH too. Speaking of which I need to buy a new one ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I now have a wide range of toys but always go back to the small ones. They are the best to start off with and don't cost much. Small toys for me provide alot of pleasure without being intrusive and intimidating! definitely a good place to start. Myself and my OH have so much fun with all our toys but I recommend that you start with smaller and cheaper items and then upgrade, for example a small clitorous stimulator like a mini wand or pocket vibrator. Good luck finding what works takes practice and lots of experimentation.